Your Picture of the day.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Dec 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Fortunately we don't have fire ants up here. In the past I kept the hives in the chicken yard and they took care of any pests, planning to do that again now. More concerned about how this kind of hive will handle our insane winds. Going to have to anchor the stand.

2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

I must be doing something right. The wild life is coming around again.

Edit 4-7-2015
    The Feral dogs are MIA and the Yotes no longer sing all night. Now the cattle can rest at night instead of standing guard over their calves. No sign of the two Bob Cats or any Cougar. I still make my rounds twice a day and keep the live traps set.

Turkey Hen on the back road Trail Crossing.  4-1-2015 0738.JPG

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  3. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Spring is in the air here.

spring is in the air.JPG

4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Easter Hike wlk 004.JPG

5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Cactus are starting to bloom. wlk 002.JPG

6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Nice pic Moto... I see a couple of walking elk steaks in the distance..... [drooling]

7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

uploadfromtaptalk1428361436967.

8. HK_User

My prickly pear cactus is just starting to make pears. Jelly somewhere down the road and with all the rain it'll be a harvest to remember.

9. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Can a Video of The Day go in here? I don't know where to put it...and don't trust my words right now.....My friends, from all over the US to Australia, and other parts...did this for MargaritavilleTV and even Jimmy Buffett tweeted it out today....a little "Random Act of Margaritaville"...This Coastal Dwelling heart is happy today...and humbled. And Thankful.... And the kitchen with a bunch of folks is Lulu, Jimmy's sister...and I've met every single one of those people in parking lots all over the country...and talk to on a regular basis....Amazing. My heart is full....

Margaritaville TV :: Player

Motomom34 and Sapper John like this.
  10. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I'll have to try again with my tablet later. Phone will.not support it.

11. CRC

You have GOT to see this one....and at the end? That's Jimmy's band...Peter Mayer, Jim Mayer, Nadirah Shakoor, and Tina.....Just incredible.

Motomom34 likes this.
  12. kellory

Well I'll be danged....the phone say it can't play it.....but it just did. Someone wanted me to see that, I guess. (Thinking only good thoughts) god bless.

Motomom34 likes this.
  13. CRC

Pretty cool, huh?

14. kellory

Very cool. Especially for the guy throwing snowballs in shorts....:rolleyes:

15. CRC

That's my friend that just showed up here at 6:30 in the morning and stayed a month....lol! He took me to Chemo and Radiation every single day...and is coming back when they start Chemo back up....He's not working right now so he's growing his hair and beard..."just because"...He's actually one of my closest buds....

16. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Wow! That was amazing! There is nothing on earth better than being loved by so many!

17. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Fox but unsure what the light colored one is. He is bigger and thicker. @HK_User is that a fox or coyote?
    fox 001.JPG

ditch witch likes this.
  18. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Oh my @CRC that was so incredible and heartwarming. You are so loved.

CRC likes this.
  19. HK_User

Yote and they are not together, just sizing you up to see who gets the last bite.

Their feelings toward each other is shown in their posture, tails down and more interested in sizing each other up.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    Motomom34 and Yard Dart like this.
  20. HK_User

A Robber waiting for a snack.

Crow at the big trap, looking for a free meal. 4-8-2015 1723.JPG

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7