Yet another cyber attack.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Jun 1, 2021.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I'm pretty sure we will never have another fair election in this country until we the people take control.

Mountainman and oldawg like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Those in power will never let the people take control -- they don't have much to worry about, the people have become too afraid to revolt. We will never see a Revolution like the one that began this country. The people have traded their love of freedom and liberty for a false sense of security. Ben Franklin says it best:
    “Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

3. Steverino

Steverino #LEAVETHEGOP

I think they're having a hard time figuring out how to deal with the 2A, and realize their window is much smaller than they thought.... people are waking up.

Gator 45/70, johnbb and HK_User like this.
  4. enloopious

I think the people are waiting for a leader. Just look at how they followed Trump and he's not even the best leader there is. He was just marching in the right direction. Like a breath of fresh air to a drowning person. We haven't seen leadership in soooo long that it took everyone by surprise.

We should all be leaders. Take the lead. Everyone! Make it happen! There is still time. If we all are leaders and one falls another will take his place. A good leader can also follow.

Gator 45/70 and ghrit like this.
  5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I think you got that leader part right. The fact seems to remain that once a leader steps up, a target instantly appears between the shoulder blades. The subject of "leaders" has been cussed and discussed several time from the standpoints of tribes, movements, whatever sort of collective groups that can be thought up.

I see the failure of "leaders" to step up is apt to be based on the surety of becoming a target, or (possibly) being unconvinced of the "rightness" of the cause. To say self doubts.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. enloopious

Yeah I think the target on you is what deters most people from doing it. The vampires don't fight you face to face. They attack you from the shadows. Look at JFK, Garfield, Jackson, Reagan, even what they did to Trump. They think they can lead but when you are surrounded by enemies pretending to be your friends, how successful can you be?

The other half of that equation is that the results don't seem to include 'winning'. Everything Trump did was undone in a couple of short months. Andrew Jackson was the most successful of them all holding off the fiat for 70 years.

So you get attacked on the front and the rear. To some people this may look like an unwinnable situation. But let us flip this over. If you are one of the vampires, how much work is it to attack people forever. They have to do 10 times more work to oppress everyone than we have to do to be free, so they use fear. Every year since 1971 there has been an 'end of the world' fear mongering scenario. If Bush Sr was caught setting up the plot to kill JFK, as many think he did, he would have lost everything and set their plans back. These are big stakes and they are playing to win. What are we doing?

The average person wants to live in peace and eat ice cream every day. They don't want to fight and they don't want any discomfort of any kind. But that is not how life works. UBI? You bet the vampires will give you free money. Do they have an evil plan or are they just being nice and giving people money for free? Every short cut we take comes back to bite us in the end.

Some people argue, oh we're doomed, I'm going to get my kicks now. Other people argue, we should organize and plan to fight back some day. What they really are doing is called 'paralysis by analysis'. A very few of us have already been fighting since we figured out what is going on. As soon as you know that evil plans are under way against YOU, you must do something. There is no ignoring it. There is no waiting. You either sink or swim and I'm seeing a whole lot of people who have stopped swimming.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

As long as the left wing media controls the message I don't see a conservative leader ( doesn't mean republican) rising to lead the patriots in this country. Just look at what they did to Trump lie after lie after lie.

SB21, Mountainman and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Saw a video tonight the Gen. Flynn put out with Trump ,, Trump said ,, " the gloves are off ,,, there is no step 5 after impeachment scam " ,, sure does give me a glimmer of hope that we will see some justice,,, I'm not counting on it,,, but I'm hoping.

Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7