WOW: Study Finds Fully Vaccinated Individuals 27 Times More Likely to Develop COVID

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Bought mine locally after I told the Dr about pony wormer,He's like I won't have my patients trying pony wormer,Heres a prescription, We are using this at the office along with zinc and vitamin's D and C

2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

It's OTC in Mexico, sez my Mexican friend who is heading there this weekend.... with a shopping list.

SB21, enloopious, mysterymet and 4 others like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Minuteman Thank you! I think what I will do to ensure I get some is contact my niece overseas and have her send me some hydroxychloroquine and some this Ivermectin. I do have a couple more questions...

1. What is the dosage for this Ivermectin? (So, I have some idea what dosage strength to attempt to purchase and how much to purchase)

3. Have any clue what the dosage is for hydroxychloroquine?

3. I never heard this of this Quercetin before...I did a query see it's sort of antioxidant. Is that what it's mainly used for?
    (I do see I can purchase it on Amazon ($16 for 60 capsules 500mg) so it's available)

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

From my reading, 3mg every week or every other week taken as a preventative along with zinc. If you already have symptoms, 12mg immediately, followed by another 12 the next day or day after, again along with zinc. Zinc is doing the actual number on the virus, Ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine allow zinc into your cells to let it work. I haven't read dose on hydroxychloroquine. Quercetin supposed to work along the same lines.

I bought 12mg intending to use with ANY future virus, don't intend to use preventatively as I'm fairly sure wife and I already had a bout last year.

Do your own research, I'm not a doctor.

5. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

This is from the Zelenko protocol for treatment if exhibiting symptoms

Screenshot_20210901-100746_Word.

ColtCarbine and Bandit99 like this.
  6. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

So, I contacted my niece in Central Asia...there is no, absolutely none, no hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin to be had anywhere. Her husband is currently in Almaty, Kazakhstan and he will try to get some for us there. Apparently, it sells out as fast as they get in... Does that means it works? Yeah, I think so. We're 18 months into this craziness so there is a lot of first-hand experience out there now.

EDIT: @enloopious and @Minuteman , thank you both for taking the time to post this stuff. I will definitely get my hands on some. Frankly, I think I must be immune because I haven't got it but that doesn't mean someone I know or love might not get it so...so I will get some some how, some way. Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  8. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Stock up on your NAC and Quercitin too before they ban them!

9. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Did you see the El Salvador covid welcome kit for all of the foreigners coming in? LOL, it has aspirin, ibuprofen, and IVERMECTIN.

Gator 45/70, Bandit99 and mysterymet like this.
  10. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

NAC is already off the shelves and many of the online sources....

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. Jaybird

Jaybird Monkey+++

NOW Foods, a major supplement supplier, has announced that they are having problems getting what they need for NAC. It is currently unavailable through them.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7