Why? or Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, May 26, 2018.

1. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Ura-Ki "...we have made serious arrangements for an alternative should we decide to leave the States!"
    Oh! Don't get me wrong, brother, that plan is in place. In the event things go to hell in a handbasket, I would stay but my wife and finances will leave the country, both to where they cannot be touch, even by Amerika.

"in all the Government, there are only about 1100 people in Gov employ who are the problem"
    Out of curiosity, where did you get that number, is it just a SWAG? It just seems like a lot of problems for 1100 even if they are traitors...

Ura-Ki likes this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Add up the total number of Congress and Senate seats, plus governers and all the others, then factor in the known number of proven crooks and that 1100 is a little on the low side!

Bandit99, Brokor and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yeah a little low, but no foul for being an optimist. ;)
    The real shit thing is, there's absolutely no good way to fix this nation since it is a corporate oligarchy, and as such, the governmental bodies are all invested in other corporations. In a sense, if we end enough of the top money makers, the whole system collapses. This is why the banks were essentially bailed out no too long ago, and why the serpent continues to eat its own tail. The modern day Fascist-like system we have is designed to perpetuate itself only by means of continually feeding off the hard work of the masses; the goal is to create a single class of subservient people with a ruling class at its head. Make no mistake, there is a real fight going on for those top positions, too.

The United States is a relatively young nation. Not too many alive are well versed in what an economic collapse looks like.

Ura-Ki and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  4. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I would disagree. There are a lot more behind the scenes that actually make the policy and legislation that the elected officials vote on. Guess those folks are that elusive shadow Government that really pull the strings. It is just publicly viewed elected Baboons that we see, blame and that keep us divided and not able to get on any common ground. I never believed I would see the USA as polarized to either extreme side as it is right now, and while I am not into conspiracy theories........ where we are as a nation and how we came to be here seem to not be by chance but by careful and subtle manipulations over a long period of time. Term limits would be great but would not solve the problem of the men/women behind the curtain pulling the strings.

Bandit99, Ura-Ki and OldDude49 like this.
  5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

agree!

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Oh and there is this...

In No Place to Hide, Grathwohl explains that the Weathermen actually believed that they would be successful in overthrowing the U.S. government and that, with the help of the Cubans, Chinese, Russians, and North Vietnamese, they would occupy America. Americans would have to be "re-educated" in camps, similar to what the communists did in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and other countries they had taken over. Here is one of the chilling revelations Larry Grathwohl made in the film:

I asked, "Well what is going to happen to those people we can't reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?" And the reply was that they'd have to be eliminated.

And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers.

And when I say "eliminate," I mean "kill."

Twenty-five million people.

I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees, from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people and they were dead serious.

Obama's Friend Ayers: Kill 25 Million Americans

youtube removed the video of the actual recording the agent made during the conversation that is reported in print here...

... say it violates their hate speech rules??????

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7