Who are they going to shoot?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hot diggity, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

To a degree it does belittle but there are a whole lot of people buying weapons that they are not sure where to put the bullets and which end to point away from themselves and anyone else they don't want to put a hole in. With zero intention of learning even basic firearm safety. One of our local Liberal New Gun owners recently shot through his holster into his thigh because he put the weapon in the holster and " I guess I set it off trying to get it out of the holster." Seriously WHO IN THE HELL PUTS A COCKED REVOLVER IN THE HOLSTER!!! ???? Answer Someone who does not know any better due to a lack of common sense, knowledge and basic firearms training.

2. Did he have his finger in the trigger guard as he re-holstered the weapon?

Seepalaces and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Then there's the guy who admitted to carrying with an EMPTY chamber. He was a bit surprised when three of us, including a woman he hadn't realized was listening, groaned.

We took the time to explain why this was wrong, and it didn't matter how much he practiced chambering a round, it was a quick way to end up dead. We can only hope he understood.

STANGF150, Seepalaces and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Nope pulling it out. Sounds like he was trying to look cool on a fast draw and put finger to trigger as soon as it was clear and had the "Strap Thingy" between his palm and the grip and he was still pulling up and the "Strap Thingy" stopped the motion causing the trigger to depress. Lucky for him he was using FMJs and not Hollow points.

5. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

We are uber geeks. We've been catching up on crunchyroll through this and hubby has started a really good shield hero costume. I will not be dressing as Raphaela, but the old lady is a real possibility

Gator 45/70 and Tully Mars like this.
  6. wideym

wideym Monkey+++

Raphaela is best girl, I'm sure you could pull it off.

Gator 45/70 and Seepalaces like this.
  7. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I'd be lucky to pull off Raphaela's mom.

wideym and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. hot diggity

It's amazing how many police and State Troopers show up when there's an officer involved shooting nowadays. No word yet on what happened other than a 33 year old damaging property and had shot a 17 year old neighbor. It was a really bad idea to shoot at the first arriving Deputy, because he shot back, and his aim was better. Outside my immediate area, but close enough to watch four State Troopers arrive at the same time. Makes me wonder where they were? I'm not exactly on a main road, or near the highway.

I wonder if this man felt "impowered" by shooting neighbor kids.

9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

A17 year old will kill you just as dead as a 33 year old,Probably more too the story....?

Seepalaces and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  10. hot diggity

SBI is doing their investigation of the officer involved shooting now, so we won't hear anything until they complete their part.

Seepalaces, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

All kidding aside, most criminals have no weapons training, many officers are shot by someone that just points and shoots. If you grab a hand gun correctly it is simply an extension of the hand. Point your index finger along the side of the gun at what you want to hit then curl in and pull the trigger, works for most things less than 15 yards.

12. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Then you have the Ftards on the other side of the ball. We've had a baddie running across the state killin and stealing and soforth for a bit now. POPO calls in the Marshal Service to help. Our son is on this task force. Runnin and gunnin and carrying on, B ham's finest corners the guy in a storage shed type building. fires over 100 rounds. One Brotha put 3 MAGS through his M4=no hits on the baddie. Marshal's are like, "y'all done now?" Go in pop the guy and take his ass out..

Mountainman, Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7