Which AR to thin out..

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by SB21, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Nothing against the Russian SKSs can't say the same for the Chinese knock offs. I still have 5 Chinese ones I bought in a lot of 12 back before 90s Assault Weapon Ban. If I am remembering correctly I paid like $65 per for them. Also bought a couple of Russian SKSs at the same time and believe they were $185 Each. Might be a bit on the paranoid nut job side but I really do keep the Chinese ones around to have something on display to hand over should the gun grabbers ever get that far. Have a box with a bunch of junk side arms as well Llama .380s, .22 short wheel guns . a couple of old .38 police specials Etc. LOL I figure the good guns can go into hiding and the junk can get put out and displayed with pride :)

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Don’t knock Lama .380ACP AlaskaChick carried one for the first ten years of our marriage... Till I brought home the Belgian Browning HiPower... To get that back, I had to buy her a Dan Wesson Stainless .357 Mag Pistol Pak....

Gray Wolf, Tully Mars, oldawg and 3 others like this.
  3. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Not saying they are bad guns but in the grand scheme of things they fall in the low end cheap junk category. Still perfectly capable of make someone dead though. Kind of like my collection of Rock Island 200s .38s they are cheap junky guns and I love them, that perform great and I would sacrifice one of them in heart beat and be out a whopping $200 in comparison it would cause me pain to lose either of my old Pythons.

4. Does anyone make an 80% .45acp. Liberator pistol kit?

Oddcaliber likes this.
  5. eb in oregon

eb in oregon Monkey

No, and I see no future for one. You would be better off with a derringer.

Dark Wolf, Oddcaliber and wideym like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7