Where To Find Polite?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 3M-TA3, May 8, 2021.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I've seen the sign on the drive down to Gulf Shores aka Redneck Rivera, My goodness the amount of growth in that area is mind-blowing !

Ura-Ki and Tully Mars like this.
  2. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

Gulf Shores AL. Man I haven't heard that name in over 40 years. I loved catching crabs in the canals and spending all my money at the go cart track. And the huge boats stranded inland from Hurricane Camille (?).

3. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Next time you're headed our way let me know. Maybe we could get a burger and a beer.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Will do, Thinking next month we may head north and west to a big lake close or right off the El Camino hwy

Tully Mars, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

I just avoid the human race as much as possible.

When I must drive the twenty five or so miles into town, I take care of business and then immediately head back home.

6. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Just find somewhere in the South. Everyone here is nice right until they kill you.

Gator 45/70, GOG, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

This last year has seen things change rapidly. The cities are starting to empty because people can now work from home. Small towns are seeing their real estate boom. I have talked to people who have not been to the office in a year. I agree that the South is polite and just the most neighborly people you could find but you have to be able to deal with the humidity.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7