What the Hell has happened to Israel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wildbilly, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

How's the war going today?
    Seems calm before the storm?

2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

There are some laws in this country that demand to be eliminated 1. anchor babies 2. you become a citizen of the USA you give up any previous citizenship you can not hold allegiance to another country who is diametrically opposed to our freedoms and way of life.
    I would love to see a mussy uprising in this country maybe then US citizens will finally wake the hell up to the fact people want to kill them just because they exist.

sasquatch91, Brokor, 3cyl and 6 others like this.
  3. Half of our government holds dual citizenship with Israel.

4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yep,, and a lot of them are to China ,, go figure .

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well, if they don't hold dual citizenship with China they sure as hell are in China's pocket! LOL! Especially, the Big Man...

Brokor, mysterymet, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I think we are the ONLY country in the world that still does that archaic bull$hit of 'anchor babies.' I believe all the other first world countries, one of the parents must be a citizen. Also, we are the ONLY first world country that still does this bull$hit system of 'Lottery for Green Card', the path to citizenship. All the other countries have gone to a merit system which means scientists, doctors, engineers get first crack at immigration visas once all those are process and if there is any left then they go down the list. This means the receiving country gets professions they lack and the new immigrates can easily find work and support themselves.

3cyl, SB21, Ura-Ki and 1 other person like this.
  7. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I was a registered Independent until 2008 when I changed to Republican just so I could support amd vote for Ron Paul. He wanted to end all foreign aid and bring all our service members home and task them with securing the border. He was roasted by the neocons for daring to suggest cutting off aid to our "ally" Isreal. The PM of Isreal said he was fine with it if we were cutting off aid to thier Arab enemies as well.

sasquatch91, Zimmy, Brokor and 4 others like this.
  8. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

We're fast loosing our first world status and becoming a 3rd world shit hole ---just look at so many of our inner cities and who inhabits them.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2023
  9. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Any major event that happens in the world anymore is planned and for a reason. They didn't wake up that morning and decide to do it, and they didn't pull it off without help. It's a distraction either from something like Iran getting a nuke or two, or it's for something, such as drawing a few carriers and missile carriers away from somewhere else. Personally, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop....

Brokor, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 6 others like this.
  10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

All you have to do is watch which Cities have the loudest and most violent anti Israel protests to see which will be raped, pillaged, and burned first! We cooked our own goose by leaving the border open and allowing millions to come, and I am certain things are about to go LOUD in the next few days to weeks!

Zimmy, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  11. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Gator 45/70 and Tempstar like this.
  12. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Ura-Ki likes this.
  13. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

A bit of the changing map.

upload_2023-10-11_22-47-22.

Gator 45/70 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  14. Cruisin Sloth

Understand ^^^^ Were the baddies

15. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Israel keeps winning more land in wars that it kicks arab ass. Can we be forces to give back land we won in wars since the conquered people are upset by it? Also the arab neighbors refused to give land to Palestinians so there is that. Also there are jewish and christian Palestinians who have no problems working and playing nice with others.

Brokor, 3cyl, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  16. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The old saying to the victor goes the spoils ---whatever land Israel gains they should keep. As for the Arab Palestinians no Arab State wants or will take them. They are too stupid to realize they are being used by Iran etc as pawns against Israel. there will not be peace until the Arab Palestinians are gone --moved out or dead.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2023
  17. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I’d rather not see a whole group of people dead so hopefully there can be a peaceful solution. They tried to carve out an area for them early on but all their arab brothers in surrounding countries said no way!

Gator 45/70, Zimmy, 3cyl and 2 others like this.
  18. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  19. Cruisin Sloth

Gator 45/70 and Tempstar like this.
  20. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7