What the Hell has happened to Israel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wildbilly, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Yeah, the Israelis were re-drawing the map of the Middle East, and the CIA, US State Dept., and others didn't like it! The USS Liberty (a WW2 Victory ship armed with 4-50 caliber machine guns) was monitoring the Israeli's military communications, and the Israelis feared that the US might attempt to even the odds in favor of the Egyptians and Syrians by revealing that Israel was shifting forces from the Sinai to the Golan Heights, in order to gain more territory before a US/UN brokered cease-fire went into effect. So, Israel did what was best for Israel and took the Liberty off the chess board.
    Yeah, the 1960s thru the 1980s was a time of our military having to consistently do stupid shit at the behest of our dipshit government! Two examples are Johnson and Nixon running (and losing) the Vietnam War from the Oval Office and the State Dept. insisting that the Marines in Beirut be unarmed "peacekeepers"! So glad that I was never able to serve! I am amazed that the USSR/ Warsaw Pact didn't kick our asses back in the day! Also, amazed that we were able to fight and win the Gulf Wars and Afghanistan, and then stayed long enough to lose! It's a wonder that the US military hasn't overthrown the government!

Seawolf1090 and SB21 like this.
  2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

There seems to be a lot of that going on! Let me know if anyone reports a mushroom cloud!

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I heard there were some explosions and gunfire at the Republican Guards Barracksin Iran back in the early days of this crap ,, but haven't heard anything else since.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

These explosions are at or near nuclear sites!

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Yup , same as Ours .. BUT our Brass / AU are wise and make sure we aren't test dummies of slaughter

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7