What did Obama accomplish?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oil pan 4, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

So, just another politician.

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

"Never underestimate joes ability to fuck things up"
    -God king Obama.
    Welllll it looks like Biden undid the only bit of gun control Obama managed in his 8 years by executive fiat. Skip to about 7 minutes.

Obama's only anti-gun accomplishment was ceremoniously flushed down the shitter today.

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

And you're complaining??? :rolleyes:

I guess you'll also be delighted that Biden is taking an interest in gun safety, which will be a boon to the gun safe manufacturing industry:

U.S. Department of Education Issues New Resource for School Administrators on Importance of Safe Firearm Storage | U.S. Department of Education

Brady Applauds New Executive Actions from the Biden… | Brady

Biden’s Got a Taker for One of His Gun Safety Proposals: California - KFF Health News

Fact Sheet: Biden Administration Takes Steps to Prevent Suicide, Including by Promoting Safe Storage of Firearms | The White House

Invest in gun safe manufacturing futures now! :LOL:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2024
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

It seems like mental gymnastics to try to draw non existing links between gun ownership and suicide.
    But the facts say the US is number 1 for gun ownership by a lot but about 30th for suicide so if there was some sort of link between gun ownership and suicide then there wouldn't be totally disarmed nations in the top 10.

sasquatch91 likes this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I'm 6'3'' and 230lb and have no doubt big mike could easily whoop my ass and probably beat 90% of female UFC fighters.

Screenshot_20240501-103943~2.

6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Screenshot_20240610-071650~2.

7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Looks like Chewbacca from Star Wars

1. ColtCarbine
  2. oil pan 4
  3. Big Ron
  4. DKR
  5. Gator 45/70
    [MEDIA]
    Thread by: Gator 45/70, Oct 27, 2016, 24 replies, in forum: Survival Medicine
  6. Legion489
  7. Legion489
  8. CATO
  9. Gopherman
  10. CATO
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7