What are your 2022 predictions, goals & outlook?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I used to do my own butchering I just take it to a friends plant now that does my For Sale HACCP processing. Cost me .75 Cents per pound on the hook and can't get around the $180 Fed Testing Fee. Got 1160 pounds back from those two steers and processing total cost was $940 buck or something close to that. Figured it up and all total I have $1.39 per pound in to that beef :)

My Bet Would be on Andy :) Only edge I have on him from what I can tell is 4000 Cubic Feet of -30 Freezer Space and 1400 CU Feet of 34 degree Fridge Space and that is only because of the business side of the operation. If Everything went to crap I would only be able to run those big units for 18 Months before the motion lotion in the gen engines went dry.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
    Bandit99, johnbb, Gator 45/70 and 4 others like this.
  2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I agree TR5 , Andy is also well set .
    Ms S (Ranch Partner) is the butchering person on the Ranch here .
    2 Pigs ,1 Ram , 40 Chickens , 20 Ducks last year.
    Sloth

Gator 45/70 and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  3. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Hope to see all of our AK CONgresscritters replaced.

Hope to be alive to see my grand daughters get married.

cameltoe gets impeached, Sol Joe gets the 25 amendment process.
    deity knows who will wind up with all the marbles.

Gator 45/70 and CraftyMofo like this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

if biden and harris get booted ... then it goes to pelosi. There are no lesser evils here.

Gator 45/70, johnbb and BTPost like this.
  5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Now that the democrats have a choke hold of the government I don't see any daylight.
    Republicans in office are too cowardess to do anything about it.
    Agenda 21 is in full swing. they are only waiting for a rebellion to thin the herd even more.
    I have been putting off my new green house build in the event I am able to move but to where I'm not sure.
    I have good friends here and family as well.
    I can't predict the future, but I anticipate the worst being China, Russia, and Democrats for starters.

Gator 45/70, johnbb and Motomom34 like this.
  6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Russia makes a move on the Ukraine and we get involved China will take Taiwan a major chip producer. How long can our military last with out replacement armaments is a big question. IMO not long

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I'll predict that food will be the new toilet paper. Grocery stores in these parts are already lacking. I also look forward to the dirtiest elections ever in 2022, because those in power seldom give it up willingly, and they seem to have a handle on election fraud now.

I think the pipeline hack a few years ago that shut down our fuel on the East Coast was a trial test run, and look for another.

Putin is merely pressuring the Ukraine, and soon they will give the land he wants freely. They will realize that no help will be coming from our current administration.

World pressure, not just the US, is keeping Taiwan safe.

Finally. I sadly see another January 6th coming. People are sick to death of Covid and getting fed up with democrats. When (not if) they pull more election shenanigans in November, I think we may very well enter into an internal conflict, and it will be longer than a few hours this time. January 6th should have been a wake up call, but instead those smug A-holes in the Capital instead chose to rub salt in the wounds of the country, and it still burns for a lot of folks.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

In 2022 I am taking the motorcycle out as much as possible and getting into the wild; adventure motorcycling is far too awesome.

At this point, I am in favor of an alien invasion or the end of the world cataclysm, but we probably won't get that lucky. :cool:

africa_twin2.

9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Nice Bike , rear pegs used ?
    saddles or mounting gear with spare fuel bike Jerry can

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

We have hairyass claiming Jan 6 was equal to Pearl Harbor let me remind these POS of the following
    WW I vets march on Washington in order to get promised benefits
    This was the governments response
    On July 28, Attorney General William Mitchell ordered the DC police to remove the protesters from government property. At the time, about 50 protesters occupied buildings along Pennsylvania Avenue. When police arrived to move them out, a riot erupted, and police shot and killed two protesters. After that, the Army was called in to restore order.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I am still in the process of upgrading; it's rather expensive and winter places a hold on certain things.
    Not carrying any passengers.

12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

NICE!!!That should get you on down the road in a hurry!

Brokor likes this.
  13. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Wowza! very nice Mr B. That bike needs some dirt on it.

Yard Dart, Brokor and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7