What are you listening to? (ongoing participation thread)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MagnaWolf, Oct 29, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Yard Dart likes this.
  2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

My Scottish heritatige solutes that video!!!!! [winkthumb]

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

VisuTrac likes this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Ha!

VisuTrac likes this.
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Right now, about 30 engineers attempting to sing, whilst drunk about 1/4 mile down the road. It's their annual hybrid olympics picnic/party/drink fest. It's not as bad as one would think. It better than the previous owners of the house. Their son took over their pole barn for 'their band' (they really sucked). At least the engineers know their singing sucks and make no apologies.

And tomorrow there will be silence because they will all be nursing hellacious hangovers.

8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I like dat me !

9. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I may have shot off an Aerial shell this morning over the valley that may or may not have cause some thumping headaches down the street for some engineers that finally passed out at 5am. Kind of reminded me of my first morning at Knob Creek earlier this year. KaBoom! I figured 8am was a good time to get the morning started.

Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

relevant

Yard Dart and kellory like this.
  12. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

13. Brokor

14. AmericanRedoubt1776

AmericanRedoubt1776 American Redoubt: Idaho-Montana-Wyoming Site Supporter+

This book is excellent for Patriots to listen to. Just finished it.

I'm listening to the audiobook Empires of Trust: How Rome Built - and America Is Building - a New World (Unabridged) Part 2 on Download Audio Books with Audible.com Online Digital Audio Book Store -- Empires of Trust: How Rome Built--and America Is Building--a New World:Amazon:Books

Thomas Madden, an award-winning professor of history, now shows almost everything we thought we knew about Rome to be wrong, and revolutionizes our understanding of what a good world empire can be.

Taking readers on a dramatic tour of the Roman Republic, a golden era before the depravities of the Caesars and late Empire, Madden uncovers a peaceful, retiring people who above all wanted to be left alone to enjoy their own families and communities, maintaining the rural traditions of their forebears. But external threats required them to establish security, which they did by creating superlative military forces and transforming defeated enemies into friends. Trust, not brutality, was the key ingredient. All other empires since have been Empires of Conquest—until now.

----

NRA Life Member; also member of Gun Owners of America of America,
    NRA-PVF | PVF Home
    , Second Amendment Foundation Second Amendment Foundation Online, Home | Calguns FoundationCalguns Foundation, California Rifle and Pistol Association | , Gun Owners of California, NSSF - National Shooting Sports Foundation, Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership, Permies: a big crowd of permaculture goofballs, http://thesurvivalpodcast.com Member Support Brigade, Wolf Pack member at Survival Blog – Prepper Website | The Survivalist Blog.net, Permaculture Homesteader, Minister. westernredoubt - YouTube, American Redoubt (AmericaRedoubt) on Twitter, Jefferson Franklin (Redoubt) - Google+,American Redoubt | Facebook

15. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

16. Brokor

Why don't you come to your senses?

Attached Files:

17. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The wind in the Trees......

18. kellory

Can you hum a few bars?;) :rolleyes:

19. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Hum, how can you hum, something that has no tune....

20. kellory

sounds like it needs to be calibrated....oh well:rolleyes:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7