What a Difference a Day Makes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 3M-TA3, Jan 15, 2021.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Appears that the moment Biden was declared President Elect, COVID-19 decided to throw in the towel. The timing is just amazing, ore perhaps we have been had.

upload_2021-1-31_12-16-0.

upload_2021-1-31_12-16-26.

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Yep, the Holidays are over, and after StupidBowl Sunday it will drop further....

3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

not surprised... even a little... they will slap it back on if they decide they need it though...

oldawg and SB21 like this.
  4. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Seems they have dozens of even more deadly mutations waiting to cast upon us should we be so silly as to rise from our knees and voice any opinion other than politburo approved............AH, here comes my train now.

5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

The “Florida COVID-19 Whistleblower” Saga Is a Big Lie. | Human Events

COVID19, The Left, the Mass Media and a Narrative - exposed as yet another lie in the large saga of the control of the population.

This woman is a real piece of work - Rebekah Jones
    In December of last year, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) executed a search warrant for her latest felony charge. In Jones’ version of events, “Gestapo” raided her home, stole her electronics, and menaced her children with firearms. The governor himself had commandeered the raid to silence a dissident scientist. “DeSantis thought pointing a gun in my face was a good way to get me to shut up,” she Tweeted.

But Rebekah Jones is hardly Andrei Sakharov. The message that prompted the investigation, sent via Florida’s emergency notification service, read in part: “It’s time to speak up before another 17,000 people are dead.” This is neither whistleblowing nor a harmless prank. It’s hijacking an official public health communications platform to spread disinformation and fear. Furthermore, the warrant alleges Jones downloaded confidential information about 19,182 employees, including their emergency contacts, personal phone numbers and addresses. Jones denies sending the message and stealing the data, but the search warrant affidavit explains how police traced the IP address behind the criminal activity to her residence.

Not a doctor (no PhD) but has a Masters in Geosciense. And a pretty good rap sheet.
    The linked piece is both long AND detailed.

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Real scumbag that babe is... just my opinion, ymmv...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7