Well Its Gay Pride Month... Again

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Jun 10, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It's so cute that some cis gender hetero-normative folk get to define normality in terms of their own sexual / romantic attraction orientation and gender identity / expression, whilst pathologising any other form of sexual / romantic orientation and non binary gender identity /expression...yep...I totally can see how that works, and has worked for centuries, until recently. :LOL:

Ah...you are making an appeal to nature?...which you ought to know is a fallacious argument...1. Appeal to Nature Fallacy - Lucid Philosophy
    The fact is that human sexuality and gender identity and expression is complicated...it is simply not a binary proposition, and that these human qualities appear to exist on a multi dimensional continuum.

For millennia, it was considered a moral issue...of SIN! in some cultures, which morphed into medical pathology with the development of the social sciences of psychology, and psychiatry when a medical model was applied to orientations / identities / expressions of gender and sexuality not straight and not cisgender. The medical model of treating GLBTQIA+ as mentally ill has fallen into disrepute, and most countries have discarded that model of classification. No longer do we lock up people in prison, force them to undergo barbaric, ineffectual medical 'treatment',and deny them human rights afforded to straight / cis gender people, simply because they are non conforming to straight cisgender 'norms' of sexual/romantic attraction and gender identity / expression..

What do you mean by 'normal'?

Why not? Would you deny GLBTQIA+ Constitutional rights of freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of the press, freedom to petition the government for redress of grievances, and freedom to bear arms in the celebration of what is an important element of what is their sense of identity???

You are entitled to your opinion, for what it is worth, but you don't get to dictate to others simply because of that 'opinion'.

Evidently you, and undoubtedly many others have no difficulty in 'pushing' to deny the gains you and others don't believe GLBTQIA+ people deserve....sure you guys would prefer to lock anyone up in the closet who is not straight and cisgender, and shaming and persecuting the uppity ones from even daring to emerge. Where is the Christian love? [sarc2]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Welp, since you put it that way!, ..........

We are born with one set of organs, ether Male or Female, we don't get to choose which sex we are, and to deny what those organs represent, the rolls we all must play, is to deny the natural course of existence! Men were "Designed" to function with a Woman through an arrangement of unique plumbing based upon the pre ordained sex, and attempting to copulate man with man, or woman with woman nearly simulates the act of Man with Woman! You cannot deny or refute what "God" or what ever creator you believe in gifted you with!

Now, if you wanna lop off your dinky do, and have the surgical conversion to sorta create a vagina, that's all fine and good, go through all the medical treatments and such, BUT, your still only simulating the basic act of intercourse between a man and woman! See, can't change nature, even when you try to alter the physical make up! So, how does being gay change anything? You still gotta put something in somewhere, or if your on the other team, you gotta accept having something put somewhere! LOL point is, being gay is like Cos-Play, your pretending something you physically ain't capable of, and calling it normal and good, and A-Ok!
    Any thing other then normal Male with Female is mental sickness pure and simple!

It's all well and good to think it's all ok and everything you said above, but facts is facts, you cannot deny any of it, and any attempt to justify it or make it normal is flatly way out of line, and quite frankly, pretty god damn sick!

4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Your 1st sentence,,,,, " It's so cute that some cis- gendered hetero normative folk get to define normalty " . Since the beginning of time ,,,, doesn't your 1st sentence answer your own question,, argument ?? I think even yourself believes the insanity by your own wording ,,,, normative ,, and normalty .

Mountainman, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Marriage as an institution has always been a religious function sanctioned by the church. The government got involved as a means of tracking people and a means of generating revenue (licenses). The government did supply civil ceremonies devoid of any religious involvement. What gets me is the left along with the LGBTQRST group would be the first to scream separation of church and state whenever the government is perceived to get involved in religion. Yet the LGBTQRST group demanded nothing less than a church function ---- Marrage. This screams of hypocrisy to me and just an attempt to normalize their aberrant behavior.

6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

img-c4aa46f3.

7. Minuteman

img-d5d4cff7.

Zimmy, oil pan 4, Mountainman and 8 others like this.
  8. Minuteman

img-c4f56759.

9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Welcome to Sodom and Gomorrah, such heady days were in, and it's only going to get better as we let it all hang out!

Times are growing short, it's already cracked and falling apart, and soon, it will come to each of us! Stand Fast Brothers and Sisters, it's gonna get sporty!

Zimmy, SB21, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  10. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

History repeats itself --decadence and the fall of the Roman Empire

11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

OMG and this is what Disney supports with their pride mural during the month of June at WDW. Walt Disney is turning in his grave
    "The Walt Disney Company will also be donating all profits from the Disney Pride Collection sales now through June 30, 2022, to support LGBTQIA+ youth and families. In Central Florida, the collection is benefiting Zebra Coalition." Walt-Disney-Company_Full_47587.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
    Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  12. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

There's a reason that freak was wearing devil horns. They know exactly the political agenda they are pushing. They keep proving it over and over again. They know that all of the politicians are Satanists who are trying to summon Lucifer. You know the crazy thing is, if you are anything but an atheist, you can see what is going on. The satanists can see it, the Christians can see it. But the atheists are trying to reason and logic their way around why gays can't just be gays and they are not equipped for that job. You can't reason and logic why a Satanist can't just be a normal person when you don't believe in Satan. You are missing part of the equation and will never figure it out while you're up there living on your self assured superiority.

When I was young all the kids wanted to be heroes. They wanted to be the good guy. You did stuff because it was right. Today they don't teach that. When I was young and you found a wallet on the ground you took it back to the address on the license. Today they teach kids that you are an idiot if you do that. Today they teach you to take all the money, possibly use the credit cards if you are smart enough to get away with it, and then throw it in a dumpster while covering your tracks. That is what an evil person does. If you don't know if you would return the wallet then you are the bad guy.

Corporations know this because they are all soul-less fictions that have only one goal: to take as much of your money as possible. They will do what ever it takes to do that. They have to by law. If the board of directors doesn't do that then they can go to jail. Corporations are by definition evil. Disney does this in the worst possible way, by preying on your children, family, and emotions.

4x4 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. Minuteman

img-075b7ff5.

14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

:eek::eek::eek:
    They say everything you need to know is right before your eyes ,,, that spells it out pretty plainly there .

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

A PSA for trans men

and those hetero normative cis gender people who work in health and related fields....

16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I want the perv simps to defend this:

The show was billed as "family friendly"was advertised as "all ages". I say they are vile perverts and kid fuckers operating under the protection anyone who doesn't agree with them is bigots and racists, white supremacist, gets canceled, ect.
    Black and brown people will side with the neo nazis before they allow this shit.
    I say something says "pride" and you have your kids or grand kids with you, run, don't walk the fuck away from it.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
    SB21 likes this.
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

If we ever go to Disney world, which seems not very likely at this point, I'll be sure to avoid the entire month of june and then some.

SB21 likes this.
  18. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I may be repeating myself --back when my sons were (1998) little we planned a WDW on site. Called reservations and booked the first week in Jun. Something in my head clicked and I remember hearing gays was the !st week in June . I asked the Disney rep about it and she was noncommittal so I pressed the issue. She finally said Disney does not sanction the event and I might want to choose a different time. Went the last week in June I did not want to have to explain why Bruce was kissing Bill to my kids. Have times change Disney now sanctions and promote Gay days. I will no longer give Disney any of my money.
    Disney's latest lesbian animation has been banned in 14 countries

Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
    SB21 likes this.
  19. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

What's their latest lesbian animation?
    This is the first I am hearing about it.

SB21 likes this.
  20. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7