wanna watch 2000 mules?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, May 9, 2022.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Dinesh D'Souza on how they know the mules carried Biden votes. Skip the first 2/3. What he says is plausible but still an assumption

Gator 45/70 and CraftyMofo like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Dinesh D'Dirtbag can attempt to pursuade the court of public opinion with assumptions, and theories...regardless of plausibility. The acid test is when an actual court evaluates and tests the quality and credibility of the evidence actually being presented. If they have credible evidence that would lead to convictions, one would expect that they would present it to a State DA....but no...they are only offering implied allegations of wrongdoing, and inuendo for the benefit of those credulous folk who are inclined to simply accept conspiracy theories at face value. The reason I suspect that the donkeys (ahem producers) and promoters of the D'Weak Sauce film deal in vague generalities and implied allegations, is because they don't want their @$$e$ sued for defamation.

When the film relies on Denis Praeger (a crappy theistic apologist of Praeger FU fame) and all round right wing tw@t Sebastian Gorka, et al., to lend a veneer of 'credibility' to the enterprise, any claims to seriousness ought be questioned.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

You're a conspiracy theorist. You think the courts are all secretly conspiring to give people justice without some sort of back door payoff? They are all private, for profit, businesses with million dollar bonds on each judge. Why would they be bonded? The courts wouldn't even look at the evidence. Where's the money in that? They refused to see it based on a 'procedural' error, which legally translates into "we're gonna need a whole lot more money". What effect do you think that will have on the people just looking for answers?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Don't judge me by your own rather miserable standards....and don't conflate justice with the legal system...if there is any justice in the legal system, it is purely coincidental. Judicial officers interpret the law and apply it in particular cases...and although there undoubtedly are elements of corruption within it, by and large it functions adequately enough such that society doesn't devolve into brutal society wide hunger games chaos.

You're not impressing much by making Slack Jaw Joe seem eminently more reasonable and rational than your good self.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. enloopious

???

I once knew a preacher who you remind me of. He stated that without the law he would go out and murder people, because, why not? He believed that the law was the only thing that prevented others from doing it. Pointing out the contradictions and hypocrisy seems moot but at the same time there are people like that in society. Any type of personality you can imagine, no matter how insane, probably does exist... but then again who judges whats reasonable and what's sane? By and large it is judged by the unsound or insane. FACT: 80% of people when given a choice on a vote will pick the wrong answer every time. Real progress is ONLY made by unreasonable men.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Just so you know - I stop reading posts the first time I read read name calling. Not just yours, but yours are rife with them In this case all I read was "Dinesh" and the rest of your effort was wasted.

This may or may not mean anything to you, but thought it would be decent to at least inform you.

7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

apache235, enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

I do the same. When you name-call, you are immediately diminishing your argument/statement. I stop reading the pig Latin posts, too.

apache235, Minuteman and enloopious like this.
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

enloopious likes this.
  10. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

When I see his posts I can't help but hear in my mind Charlie Browns teacher
    :blah::blah::blah:

And I too pretty much skip past the word salad. Must be a blow to his narcissistic heart to know most of us just gloss over his long toiled over verbal spewage. All those hours wasted googling for a rebuttal. [afro]

enloopious, Alf60 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

AZ has assembled grand juries, made raids, arrested people on something that "never happened".
    Let's see how blue AZ is in the midterms and 2024.

I like how chell pulls "the legal system doesn't work" when left-tard activists are being charged with voter fraud. You can tell when he can't find or doesnt bother to Google for a canned answer or leftist talking point. Unless the canned answer is an unhinged rant for this one.
    I have seen a lot of these leftist activists, they will not do well in prison.
    They are going to the federal pen where they will be repeatedly gang raped until their soul leaves their body and then some.

Gator 45/70 and Minuteman like this.
  12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Why do you think that ex-AstroNut senator from AZ is courting every lefty Dollar, he can lay his hands on? He can see the Handwriting on the Wall....

enloopious, Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The left is flipping out about this documentary. It's getting taken down just anywhere it's being hosted.

14. Minuteman

There is a quote, not sure who said it but it says...

"Cutting someone's tongue out does not mean they are a liar. It just means you fear what they have to say.

15. enloopious

Hey guess what, people are taking action. You asked for it.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. Minuteman

img-b71e0dfc.

enloopious likes this.
  17. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

If I knew how to block pig Latin I would, instead I just skip over it. It is annoying as all get out though.

Minuteman likes this.
  18. Minuteman

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. Minuteman

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. Minuteman

img-80148660.

oil pan 4 and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary