US, civilian casualties .. terror attack in and around Afghan airport ..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sec_monkey, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Kamala and Hillary! That's is a nightmare we can do without. I think I will have that drink...

Ura-Ki likes this.
  2. Bandit99

Well, I can assure you, SB21, that should the cards fall as a Kamala/Hillary then I shall cast it all to the wind and slide gracefully into a constant acholic stupor and tell myself that it is all a nasty nightmare, no sight for a sober man...and I won't be. LOL!

SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Camel-a may be stupid, but she’s not THAT stupid. More likely to pick Susan Rice, Hillary would be a death sentence for her.

3M-TA3, Bandit99 and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

yellowbelly.

3M-TA3, SB21, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

If the Republicans had a back bone they would have charged Killiary for all her crimes and convicted her. We would not have to worry now about her becoming an appointed VP.

Dark Wolf, Ura-Ki and oldawg like this.
  6. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

You can say what you want about Biden however this is a shitty deal there was NEVER anything to get by staying in Afghanistan. Not one year let alone twenty we should have Nuked Tora Bora and been done with it we hade the world support to do what needed to be done
    Nation building is a pipe dream by three Presidents they have no idea what a nation is they are tribal and regional its been a joke for a long long time this was going to happen year one two twenty or fifty
    This place is not worth one single American life let alone the lives and wasted cash we have put in this place
    It's like Africa how many trillions of dollars have been wasted in Africa and for what
    I give it six months and they will be killing each other and I won't give a Rat F***
    It's the graveyard of Empires for a reason they like living the way they do I say leave them to and Good Luck China its your turn to take it in the @$%

Soap box returned sorry for the rant

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2021
    Dunerunner, Ura-Ki, BTPost and 2 others like this.
  7. Bandit99

@snake6264 Hell, that's okay. We all do it. Plus, I agree; nevertheless, the withdrawal should NOT have been done in this manner and I am not playing armchair quarterback - I mean - it was plain and simple stupidity. It was done so horribly that it is almost like they did it on purpose to fail.

China has been eyeing Afghanistan every since we released that major survey showing Afghanistan is actually a extremely wealthy country due to so many new undiscovered mineral deposits. Apparently, the Chinese are already there cutting deals on them. The lack of natural resources is China's Achilles heel.

Ura-Ki and snake6264 like this.
  8. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Heard today that most of the flights coming out of there are 90% fighting age males, just like the flights our government is bringing in from South/Central America multiple times a day. 2022 elections might just be a pipe dream

Ura-Ki likes this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Just listened to the Trump/Hannity interview Trump had a plan that none of this crap would have happened and Bagram airbase was not going to be surrendered to the Taliban at any time --it was to remain a US airbase. Listened to a mother of one of the Marines killed. She was notified at 4 am. She was pissed off (putting it mildly) at Bidumb that her son died for nothing and vowed not to remain silent. Her son was recently married and his widowed wife is expecting a child. Bidumb and his regime must be held accountable charged, trial, treason conviction and do what should be done to traitors.

Bandit99 likes this.
  10. Bandit99

"Bagram airbase was not going to be surrendered to the Taliban at any time --it was to remain a US airbase."
    Now, that makes sense! Keep the base operational and close it some time in the future if and when the Talibans keep their promises.
    But, noooooo...President Joey thinks he can deal with them like they are a legitimate first-world government. Idiot!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7