Tucker Carlson: The great Texas climate catastrophe is heading your way.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Feb 16, 2021.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Thats only because nobody lit a match yet...

T. Riley likes this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I got one right here... no just kidding, you would have to ask them. I am not one of 'them'. I used to have locations but that info has since been scrubbed. If I recall correctly there was Alaska, Russia, China, one in Brazil or Venezuela.

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I wonder where you get your information from? Have you ever been to THE HAARP ARRAY, or even been near one of your mythical other Array Sites? It is not like they are easily disguised, or hidden... They would stick out like a Sore Thumb, on any Thermal Scan from Space, while operating.. I have been to the Alaska HAARP ARRAY, twice.. Once as an Official Regulatory Inspection as an FCC FIELD Agent, and once as a Civilian... Have any of your Information Sources ever been to an ARRAY, WHILE IT IS OPERATION? Somehow I doubt it very much...

chelloveck and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

EC753BC0-4409-4EB8-91FF-A3FC2902C1D9.

5. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

HK_User and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

84107D52-2EBC-407A-A132-6B35870DD290.

7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

We are always 1/120 of a second away from total power grid failure.

The reason why this happened was the same reason it happened about 11 years ago, but last time it happened it hit Colorado, utah, new mexico and pan handle of texas, Oklahoma, points north, ect. So places effected last time were prepared or in the case of new mexico totally unprepared, but it's NM so no one cared.
    What happened was both times, the sun was ramping up to solar maximum, when there's normal or high levels of solar activity the jet streams stay where they're supposed to its nice and warm in new mexico and Texas and bitterly cold way up north. Then the solar flaring dropped to 0 for about 2 weeks and that's all it takes. With a lack of solar activity the jet stream wanders around all drunkenly. The north was saving up cold air and dumped it all over the south. It happened all across the northern hemisphere.
    When I checked the space weather one day and there was minimal to no solar activity I was like oh shit after a few months of strong activity.
    But this is winter stuff is normal and it only happens about every 1 or 2 solar cycles so no one remembers.

T. Riley and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Ionospheric heaters, there is another up up the road at Poker Flats. Look up using the term, multiple sites all over.

A big deal owing to the weakening/ changing geomagnetic field...

Wrote an article published in 73 ham radio magazine about the AK HAARP site. Given the full tour by the Navy rep.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7