This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Re: phishi

Still freaking cold here in Minn..... But im Flying home Friday Morning. [touchdown]

2. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I hate fileing taxes. I figured them 3 times last night on the same program. The first time they said I would get like $80 includeing $400 EIC, second time came up to like $350 then when clicked to go to the section to file it, without changeing any info it dropped to like $100 so spent a couple hours trying to figure out what happened to the other $200, now Im trying it again on another program.

3. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Don't even get me started on taxes :( I managed to get mine down to owing $60, not really all that bad, but I sure could of used a refund this year.
    I've made adjustments to hopefully be able to do my taxes and not have work so hard at finding every penny so I don't owe so much, but I guess I'll have to wait another year to find out if it did any good :(

Ryan

4. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

One Happy Monkey!!!!!

I just got a phone call from our own CRC who said to tell you all that today she met Jimmy Buffett!!![touchdown]

She is one happy little camper!

5. gillman7

gillman7 Monkey+++

That is way cooooool!!![coo] [coo] [coo] [coo]

Now if I could just get to meet the Grandaddy of Gonzo, everyone's favorite Uncle, the one and only Whackmaster, the most unpolitically correct human(?) I know, Ted Nugent!!!

6. FalconDance

FalconDance Neighborhood Witch

OMG, I just saw the monkeyman has a pic of me in his steer butchering pictorial over in Basic Survival!

And not even a mention of his lovely Lady meat packers that day, either! [dunno]

7. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

<TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>FalconDance <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_48112", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD width="100%"> welcome aboard</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

8. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Shame MM [beat]

I had before now refused to participate in this thread...... aw what the hell [boozingbuddies]

9. monkeyman

Yup, should be a couple picsof you throughout the tutorials and several of Tina. I just didnt bother to mention it since figured would leave it for you to conect the dots that it was you if you wanted to. Since you have though, FalconDance is the tall one and Tina is the munchkinsized one.

10. FalconDance

Just because I do not like being responsible for cameras breaking when people insist on taking my picture..........

Munchkin sized. [LMAO] Oh I bet she appreciated that one!

~Falcon

11. FalconDance

By the way, I was told to let y'all know that if you must address Tina, you may call her Titmouse -- NOT Munchkin. (Titmouse is our family's nickname for her.) Call her Munchkin, and I get to sell tickets to the fireworks [winkthumb].

~Falcon

12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

[booze][LMAO][LMAO][fnny][fnny][LMAO][LMAO][booze]

13. monkeyman

lol Good thing we have inside dogs, so the dog house still has me in my spot on the bed. lol

14. Tracy

Happy
    Valentine's
    Day!!!

15. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

This die will never thread (said the plumber to his apprentice --)

16. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Ran across this today.....

One of my favorite television moments .. [LMAO]

"As God as my witness....I thought turkeys could fly"...

<TABLE id=INCREDIMAINTABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=INCREDITEXTREGION style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt" vAlign=top width="100%">http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZByndN_ffyw

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

17. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

I don't even have to look... WKRP! Great episode.

18. gillman7

gillman7 Monkey+++

OMG, they are hitting the ground like bags of wet cement!

[LMAO] [LMAO] [LMAO] [LMAO] [LMAO] [LMAO] [LMAO]

19. Tracy

Good one, ghrit!

WKRP :lol:

20. monkeyman

YEAAAAHHHH! I found a dentist I can manage to pay, so get to go Thursday and get a tooth yanked out. This becomes a happy thing after living with half the tooth missing and the nerve exposed even if its only been a THAT point for a few weeks.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7