This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

There are plenty of holidays this week. b:: Find one that makes you smile and celebrate it! [boozingbuddies]

[woot]Hooray, [applaud] Life![woot]

2. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Well folks, I'm going on a nice four to five month vacation tomorrow. When I get back I'll tell yall all about it. Have fun until then and take care of each other.

3. Tracy

Best of luck, TMH!

4. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Will be thinking about you TMH!!!!

Take Care of you! [flag]

5. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Its winter in Minn tonight

6. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Stay warm Quigs.

Have fun in school:D

7. CRC

Great Holiday today!!!!!!!! [applaud]

http://www.bellylaughday.com/

[LMAO] [ROFL] :lol: [raspberry]

http://www.bellylaughday.com/bellylaughdayhome/laughandwhathappens.html

[FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]How Well Does Your Sense of Humor Protect You From Heart Disease?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]Take the University of Maryland Sense of Humor Survey[/FONT].
    A sense of humor fuels positive energy, connection and creativity.
    Use humor during challenging times to transform situations.
    Use humor to arouse curiosity and engage in divergent or creative thinking.
    [FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]"'Humor in children has been correlated with higher intelligence, creativity, sociability, empathy, self-esteem, and problem solving.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]Louis Franzini, Ph.D.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif][FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]author of Kids Who Laugh: How to Develop Your Child’s Sense of Humor[/FONT][/FONT] "Humor is a powerful force that can nourish children's growth, development, health, and sense of well-being."
    Amelia J. Klein, editor

Must be why I haven't had a cold in 6 yrs......hmmmmm..or the colloidal silver....

8. Tracy

Lovin' it!

[LMAO]

9. CRC

Met a lady here....May...We have had coffee a couple of times...She's a writer and photographer...

This one cracks me up...She calls it "Master of All"

[​IMG]

She has a lot of fantastic shots on her website....(one in Montana , she calls "Five Bucks"....beautiful shot...)

10. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Looks like Geico looking for another client. [LMAO]

11. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Great weekend. Shooting, and fourwheeler riding with 155gunner and my neighbors on Friday, then Sat. gunshow, more fourwheeling in the woods and mudbog, and shooting some more. Good times with good friends. We shot 9mm (Walther), .40 (S&W M&P), .1911-.45, SKS, M44, M38, CZ 52 7.62x25 Tokarev, AR's and I can't remember what else.

All weekends should be this much fun. Sorry, no pics as light was fading fast when we shot and we didn't want to waste it.

12. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

[​IMG]

13. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

My Random thought...

So if we are so advanced, and so smart as a society

WHY IS IT THAT WE ARE SO UNHEALTHY/SICKER
    THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN?

~W~
    ( who knows the answer to this question... $$$$$ & [notworking] )

14. Tracy

Because we treat the sick, not the well.

15. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

I was kinda being **SARCASTIC** because MODERN MEDICINE IS ALWAYS BRAGGING!?!?!?

We are sicker than we've EVER BEEN because we have strayed from NATURE, eating lots of synthetic unnatural cr*p which gives people CANCER, and so on... Many moons ago DIABETES NEVER existed, but
    now it's everywhere! Like I tell my child "YOU EAT POOP, YOU ARE POOP!" <--and that goes for most people out there. Even folk WHO THINK THEY ARE EATING WELL aren't.

There's this GREAT site (& some other good informative reading)

http://www.westonaprice.org/index.html

http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyourfats/index.html

http://www.westonaprice.org/moderndiseases/index.html

http://www.realmilk.com/

http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0203CAT/020305ppnf/PPNF.HTML

which we learned ALOT from several years back and I see a HUGE DIFFERENCE in my families health! : )

Modern Medicine only promotes quick fixes, & expensive meds which don't heal anything/anyone. If they REALLY WERE TO HEAL PEOPLE then they wouldn't make MONEY! It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and when the sheeple follow along blindly, those sheeple make them rich/put them in a position of control .... and that is why THINGS ARE AS BAD AS THEY ARE NOW sadly. :(

~W~
    (My answer to:

So if we are so advanced, and so smart as a society

WHY IS IT THAT WE ARE SO UNHEALTHY/SICKER
    THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN? )

16. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Did youbring clean underwear? socks? bailmoney? bodyarmor? borecleaner? send the occasional postcard and or pictures..[flag]
    Have a great time...

17. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

10 below zero, heading to 21 below and a decade record i understand here in Minn, booger freezing weather for sure.[booze]

18. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Not only will this thread never die, it isn't even sick. GO! GO! GO! [booze]

19. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

phishi

Dr. John Yoo [one of the authors of the Patriot act] would be glad to come over and crush it for you in front of the kids. Coljoe .com Oxalic acid, found in chocolate. Don't let them do chemo, it destroys the immune system.
    I really don't like Sen Barbara Boxer, Schumer or Sarah Brady.

20. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Re: phishi

Just thought I would bring this thread back up to the top since it's been almost a week without a post :)

Ya know, I don't mind the cold weather too much, but I really wish it would start to warm up soon.

Ryan

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7