This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

The last couple of days have been just about perfect. [bow]

2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Happy for you E.L. and glad you have the wisdom to recognize those perfect days

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Been like that here too RH....Just about perfect.....The dogwoods are starting to bloom....

Some azalea's peeking out that don't know it's not Spring yet....

High 70's.....Sunshine....Just gorgeous!

I'm loving it.....and out enjoying it...I started a small box garden out on the patio today...It was great!

4. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I miss dogwood trees so much.

5. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I'm glad its warm someplace in the world. 53 deg's in the house right now (I keep the thermostat as low as it will go) I like it between 40 and 45 to sleep but that trip to the bathroom is a real killer. If its going to be as cold as it is around here, I want snow on the ground but there is nothing but frozen dirt. I'm looking forward to warm days and cold nights

6. CRC

I'm thinking it is going to be warm here in April.....

Things people have already bought for an upcoming concert in Dallas!!!

[​IMG]

Yep...

Think this is a MUST do...

7. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

:eek: That's in Texas.

8. CRC

You're quick...

[touchdown]

9. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

hehe

10. CRC

Bill set the waterslide up at his house to test it out...??

Says his kids think he is the BEST dad in the whole universe!

too bad he bought it for adult parrotheads... [LMAO]

11. ghostrider

Being from Florida, you must conform to the new Travel In Texas Requirements act, passed by this legislature.
    You must travel from Amarillo through Fort Worth, Lubbock, Houston, San Antonio and back to Amarillo, through San Marcos to Dallas. You will be driving a Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads: "I voted for Kerry, I'm gay, and I'm here to take your guns."

The first Floridian to complete the round trip is the winner.

12. CRC

HA!

I'm traveling with a woman that writes for a newspaper in Texas...

I'll be incognito.... [raspberry]

13. ghostrider

I don't remember my geography, is that in Mexico or Italy.

14. CRC

sheeeesh...

Silly poltergeist...

It's in PORTUGAL.... :rolleyes:

I thought you were in school???

NOW..I am really , truly...going to bed...

15. ghostrider

That's Iberian. Not to be confused with Siberian. Or I beery'n.

16. CRC

I thought that was in Louisianna??? :dunno:

17. ghostrider

Peninsula. not Parish.

18. CRC

easy mistake..

Whatever....

See you in Texas.... [LMAO] :lol:

19. CRC

58 days before the concert ..and the tailgating has already begun! Yikes..

About 15 of them met at Cozymel's last night to "pre-plan" and the owner of Cozymel's added a huge..HUGE ...donkey pinata' to the mix for "Hoot Isle"..

I don't know if I'm gonna survive this one.....

Two words..

Pace yourself.

works every time...

20. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Well last week got to go for a bit from monkey to mole. lol As most of you know Im normaly a tree trimmer, well last week the boss stuck a chain saw in his leg so had to take him to the ER then went back and finished up the job loaded the truck and parked it for him and collected the check on the job and took it back up to him at the hospital. While he will be fine he isnt supposed to have any weight on it for 6 weeks so went to work this week with a guy we are going to be helping next week anyway who moves houses, so I got to spend the last day and a half playing mole and tunneling under the house so we can put beams under it to lift it up and move it by. Now that gets real neat, a big old boy like me trying to tunnel through a little hole under a house. :shock: [lmao]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7