This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Depends on what you got.

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[yukface]

3. Quigley_Sharps

spent all day at my daughter Basket ball Tournament they lost all 3 of the games.
    Althought they got better each game, first round opf the season and all new Girls.
    was fun , nice change.

4. E.L.

Sounds like my day. We left the house at 0545, got back at 1930. My oldest had a USA Volleyball tournament in Dallas. They played 8 games, and lost nearly all. Although the last four were very close, and they were playing against girls that had been playing together for up to four years. Our girls just started practicing together in Dec. They made a lot of progress yesterday, and got better with each match. It was a fun but exhausting day, for the kids and the parents.

5. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Well, had fun yesterday. Chemicalgal and her son were able to come out for a while and we went and did some shooting and running around out here and such. Made for a nice day.

6. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I am such a freakin wuss....or else just lived in a temperate/almost tropical climate all my life...

2 days of below 30 temps at night....heat on during the day....(read: NO humidity!) and I have nosebleeds.... :rolleyes: :oops:

I think my body needs humidity.... :rolleyes:

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I think I'll pass on that opportunity ---. ;)

8. E.L.

:shock: [GR] I know you can't leave this one alone............

9. CRC

Ok...

Let me be just a little bit clearer....

I need one of these....how's that??

[​IMG]

I cannot believe I opened myself up for that one...unknowingly , at that! :rolleyes: :oops:

10. CRC

And don't y'all rag on blonde women anymore!

A man...a very brunette MAN sent this email today: and I quote:

Quote:

Connie, please call me if you do not receive email.
    Thanks, Rich

:lol:

idiot. :rolleyes:

11. E.L.

:lol: That's classic. :lol: Do him justice and put it on a community bulletin board.
    [beat]

12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

:lol:

13. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Today is Mother's Day for me! 36 yrs ago today, at 4pm, a social worker placed a 5 day old 7lb5oz baby girl in my arms and at that moment, I became a mom. It was the happiest day of my life. Today, she sent me flowers which was funny because I had sent her flowers as well.

14. E.L.

Happy Mother's Day RH! b:: b::

15. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Thanks EL

16. CRC

Yep..

Happy Mothers Day RH!

That's a great story! Thank you......

17. RightHand

Thanks CRC. Moms and Dads in particular understand why this is such an important day for my little gal and me.

18. CRC

Happy Valentines Day , Y'all..

19. Galactus

Galactus Monkey+++ Founding Member

[peep]

20. Quigley_Sharps

Back to ya

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7