This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I tried to call and there was no answer... She musta bolted early.

I'll try to spread your numbers around so you get some calls on lonely days CRC. Melbo's "Spread the Love" program. Another benefit of the Monkey. I'll start with the jobsite port-o-lets... then move to Above the Urinals in some local bars... Then I'll really get creative.

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Aha...make sure it's the company's toll free number so they get charged for it..... :D

Tomorrow is going to be the worst....

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Instead of the usual "This toilet paper's like John Wayne, rough, tough, and don't take sh*t off nobody" in the stall, it will now read "for a little parrot-head, call...***-***-****)

4. melbo

:lol:

5. CRC

ok...much as i hate to admit it....that's funny... ;)

6. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Christmas shopping is officially over for us.........Thank God.
    Merry Christmas Everyone

7. CRC

If anyone is interested in downloading the live show that was just on in Aspen...and it's pretty damn good.....

Here's some links.....

Here you go guys, I cant take credit for this. UpstateNYPH recorded it off sirius, I just edited and cut it up for him and am hooking all you guys up! This show was rockin! Enjoy! Cant wait for the upcomming tour!

All of these links are the full cd. try them all! ENJOY!

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0FB3TUZWNGXP00RL87FNBGHJDM

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0TF6R2S2VGC7A0H1GYWIMOTZ7W

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3D164A4MBQFX62FGEWNA3IMA18

http://hawaiiboy.spymac.com/Freddieandthefishticks.zip

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0IDOMEHWQ00CJ3VWWLL3HM7P3E

Also your going to need WINRAR to extract the full cd from the first link!

ENJOY!

Hawaiiboy, my friend Kevin..is who I get all my shows from..He's a friend and one of the good ones...I used his link.....I just couldn't stay up that late on a weeknight , even for Jimmy......(did I really just say that??????????????????? :shock: )

Oh , and Brokor? He did a shout out to Warren Zevon and Hunter S Thompson...right before he did "Lawyers, Guns and Money"
    It was an awesome , small private show for only about 400 people at the "Belly Up" bar , in Aspen.......I love the small shows..that's when he really shines.....and has fun....I hear the shoes came off after the second song and all was as it should be...Jimmy, barefoot on stage, doing what he does best....... making me smile.... :D :D :D

ps...Jimmy used to use "Freddy and the Fishsticks" as his name many moons ago...as a joke..and still uses it when he is playing small shows....I love it when he's Freddy!

He has also been known to be "Marvin Gardens"..... :D

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Ahhh- Christmas Eve day. Life is good.

Ducks are thrashing the farm pond behind the house to a froth.

Got up late, coffee is doing it's thing, should be conscious in another half hour..

37 degrees out, headed for 50, not bad.

Snow all gone, a shame on Christmas, but it happens.

Will go over 205k on the pickup today on the way to my cousin's for lunch. She's old, but faithful. (The pickup, anyway.)

New digicam is smarter than I am. A good thing, I might yet learn something new. That is ALWAYS good.

I live in a comfortable clutter. But I know where everything is, so Alzheimer's hasn't struck me yet.

And one computer is operating properly, so I can communicate with my buds.

Ayuh, life is pretty good.

Best wishes to all for the Christmas holidays and the year to come.

9. CRC

Ditto on the Best Wishes ...

I am out of here...Not even sure why I came in.....

Merry Christmas Y'all!

10. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Merry Christmas to you all!

Cheesecake chilled overnight (though it's been so long since I did a graham cracker crust I had to go look up the recipe for that part), and soon to be off to take it to dad. He wanted that type of crust (I think it's because his wife can have that whereas she can't have flour crusts). Oh well...

Sold the Snody custom folder for $600 and I'm off to mail it so I've just paid over 1/2 of my car bill.

Life is good.

You all have a wonderful time with your families and friends.

11. CRC

Thanks T....I hope yours is peaceful and serene....just the way I want mine... [beer]

and by the way ..???

My tree is absolutely exquistite! The fact that all the ornaments came from friends makes it even more beautiful...But it really is a pretty tree....If I can figure out the new digital camera, that I can't open until tomorrow....I'll take pictures of it!

It just makes me happy to look at it.... :D

12. melbo

I saw Zevon and HST at a reading on Fear and Loathing LV when the movie was coming out... J Depp was there too. I went into the Green Room after the 2 hour show and counted over 20 empty bottles of Whiskey.

I don't think they even had 20 people back there. :eek:

13. CRC

Yeah? And your point is??????

;) [ROFL]

14. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Merry Christmas

15. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

o_O

16. ghostrider

What happened to your constant companion, the other person that lives in your body with you, and keeps you company?

o_O

17. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

[ROFL]

18. CRC

He's been studying....... and busy...and leaving me alone.... :D

19. ghostrider

:rolleyes:

20. CRC

[raspberry]

;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7