This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Might be so, at that. If either heating scheme failed, you got gassed.

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

BTU breath? :eek: I'm going to bed. :D

not really. That is a first. [beer]

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

So how many times are you going to say Good Night, tonight?? :rolleyes:

[ROFL]

4. ghrit

Hm. Seems you've been hanging around the wrong folks. Hot breath is sometimes welcome -- [beer]

5. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Surpriseing they didnt come up with the heater you plug into the cigaret lighter like they have now sooner just for them. I know now you can buy little space heater type things that plug in to the lighter and heat the car and can get them for about $20 or so. A friend had one since her heater went out and it worked pretty well, just had to be sure to unplug it when you shut off the car or kill the battery.

6. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

That would suck!

7. monkeyman

Beats no heat, you just have to remember to shut it off...kind of like we used to with headlights. :D

8. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Once crashed an another Audi on turn 2 of the Detroit Grand Prix track. They were still setting up the course and We decided to go run it. 4:00AM, freshly open beers, two girls in the backseat -Don't know if I knew thier names- and then Bamn! First accident of the Race.

Worst thing of all was that I had just gottne the go ahead (From my folks) to attend a 2 week flight school at Shields, in FL. That was now out. SO was my car.

I almost stayed home that might to finish writing a paper. What I would pay to be able to wind my way through life with a 'hindsight' display in one eye...

9. monkeyman

Yeah but just think of all the great stories and amuseing memories you would have missed out on then...lets face it we all learn so much and have so much fun doing stupid stuff we would never do if we knew ahead of time how it would turn out or realized just how stupid it was. lol

10. CRC

All the stories we could tell???

[rofllmao]

see who gets that one..

11. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

awww_geees_162.

12. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

I don't know about the stories, but the pictures were something. You know, when you said you were wearing coconuts, I kinda pictured you were wearing them somewhere other than two for shoulder pads, and one on your head. :eek:

13. CRC

Just testing the Buffett knowledge Quigs...that's all...

and ghost? You promised you would not talk about that.. :(

14. E.L.

If Melbo had been my son, I would have died from a heart attack before he turned 20. :shock:

15. E.L.

Sorry CRC, the coconut bra and hot pink high heels are just too nice of a thought to let go. [beer]

16. CRC

I told you...It's pink Flip flops...silly survivalist.... :D

The heels are for the party on Wednesday night.....Work party... :rolleyes:

17. ghrit

I remember some things I did that would have resulted in my termination had my folks found out. I imagine the same applies to melbo, and maybe you as well. And, ditto to our fathers. Probably as well to our sons. If only I had known some of the stuff my kids got into and found out about MUCH later, I'da locked them up until they were 30.

18. CRC

But we were immortal back then....

remember?

19. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

Bulletproof.

20. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

10' Tall

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7