This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

:D
    winter_2005_132.

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

lol, looks like your Wilson antenna is covered too...

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I'm still trying to figure out how to get in??? :oops:

But very cool picture! Thanks!

I think it is time to broaden my horizons and see snow....! :D

4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Yeah Still snowing, and Im having a ball in town watching the gang bangers in their rice grinders trying to get around in the snow.

5. CRC

Just pulled a pair of jeans out ..ones I haven't worn since last year....

put my hands in the pockets....

and found a FIFTY dollar bill in the back pocket!!!! b::

$50...bet I tore the house up looking for it last winter...

I love it when that happens!! :D :D :D

6. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Party time CRC, party time!!! b:: [beer] b::

7. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

Florida Christmas Savings Account.

8. CRC

Or another pair of shoes.... ;)

9. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I LOVE the shoes CRC!!!!

and... I'd buy another pair with your found $!!! There's no such thing as too many shoes!

10. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

This must be a day of lost & found. This morning my wife was going through some old boxes upstairs that hadn't been unpacked in forever. She found her wedding ring and also a diamond cluster ring I had bought her one year for Christmas. She actually lost these two rings about two years ago, and yes, I had replaced both of them. So low and behold, she now has two wedding rings. We thought they were gone for good. Wow is all I can say. It wouldn't have been such a big deal if it was just a gold band, but it was a diamond ring with 21 other diamonds and baggets. It's kind of like losing a car and finding it. I guess we have a back up now.

11. CRC

And the Jags pulled it off!

20-14.....

YAY!!! b::

12. CRC

There are few things as good as a fresh brewed pot of Gevalia French Roast coffee..

Life is good.

13. CRC

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!

concert replay on www.radiomargaritaville.com

From the "Off to See the Lizard" tour...only half hour in to it right now...

Nice way to warm up on the first freeze of the year night...... b::

14. CRC

AND A Charlie Brown Christmas is on....

Life is good.... :D

15. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Yes it is! I'm in a Christmas Roundtable on a Case forum, and the guy that drew me is called "hobobum" and owns over 150 Case Hobo knives. I like Hobos so he sent me this one (it's my fourth):

2000 Natural Bone Hobo

[​IMG]

SWEET!

16. CRC

We do a gift exchange on my Buffett board...it is always soooo much fun!

and cards too....I have already gotten over 30...they just make me feel good...

This concert is an old one..but it rocks....

OPH on now.....(that's One Particular Harbor for you non parrotheads.... ;) )

Very sweet knife Don!

17. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I wish we were only freezing....our high today was 17 degrees and tomorrow is supposed to be about the same except that we are supposed to get about 4 inches of snow. First real snow or the year....no way Im leaving the house tomorrow, even though we get snow here every year for the first couple especialy every one drives like they have never seen snow before and loves to slam on the brakes and skid out of controle and cause accidents, especialy since my ins. lapsed, Im avoiding the roads like the plague for a couple of days!

Cool you found it, I was wondering where I left that! :D :eek: [peep]

18. CRC

I could be wrong...I have been wrong before...But I don't think MY jeans pocket is where you left money......

Nope.

Pretty sure on that one... :D

19. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

lol Well it was worth a shot! :D

20. CRC

I'll give you that one....

and if you needed the $50.....well...I'd give you that too...

[beer]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7