This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

My pleasure...Always willing to help!

[winkthumb]

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

6600 meters = 1/4 mile. [afro]

3. CRC

liarface....

Again!

:lol: [ROFL]

4. CRC

What are you doing home melbo? Isn't it the weekend? And beautiful outdoors???

Oh ..wait. That's HERE... [ROFL]

5. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I hate working Saturdays.

6. CRC

I kind of like it...No one else around....This place is DEAD on Saturdays..I can get caught up on stuff from the week...and fiddle around...

and walk to the coffee shop..

and the book store across the street...

and post on here......

;)

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Um --.
    Are you sure about that? I think I'd better review my arithmetic book --. Or, you need more coffee. Then again, maybe that is [afro] math ---. [troll] [beat] ;)

8. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Creative number crunching. Maybe melbo has the heart of a bean counter after all

9. ghrit

No longer any wonder why housing is so pricey. One might hope his accountant is in touch. Then again, on another thread, he indicated that he has help for numbers. Maybe also reading tape measuires? Oh, MY!! What an opening -- !!! [troll]

10. CRC

and I'm not even taking that opening....

yet.

:lol:

11. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

[ROFL]

12. melbo

I like to see you smile Ghost...
    [beer]

13. ghrit

Wyizderezomenemororzizazzizdendereizorziz?

I don't know either, but all one has to do to see proof is have a look at Congress.

14. CRC

He's a ghost....!

aren't they invisible? How can you see him smile??

On the measurement subject....I'm wondering if I dare say what I told my hairdresser week before last.....hmmmmmm

15. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Do tell...

Sassy ;)

16. CRC

I'm tired of cleaning for company....anyone want to come help?

Hey..it's a free vacation at the Beach....... c'mon......

17. CRC

Great...

No offers ...and I just killed a freakin snake on my patio.....The light was out and when it wiggled toward me I wasn't going to wait and see if it was a poisonous one or not...Just grabbed a shovel..and killed the bugger...

Tomorrow when it is daylight I'll go look at the half that is probably still there and see what it was..... :rolleyes:

18. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Be sure to let me know what you found!

19. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Everyone be sure to pick a number up in the thread where I'm giving a knife away!

Void where prohibited. b::

20. melbo

That half will prolly still be alive... snakes can live headless for hours. I once cut the head off a Copperhead and 6 hours later, it would still squirm when I tried to take a blade to it...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7