This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Alright...what are we "eeeking" at now....?

:D

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Least I have my sense of humor....and drunk dials from people in front of webcams in Hogs Breath Saloon...and on Duval St.....

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Yeah, we nee to see those! :eek:

4. CRC

Well..they're really not "drunk dials" but we call them that..as many originated like that , at concerts....MOTM is this week..and a lot of my friends are in Key West..but since Wilma..they went prepared to help...instead of party and vacation..Hey ...things change..

Nice to see them waving at me since I can't make it this year....

Next year is all mine though....(if it's still there after Hurricane Season! :shock: )

Good music..good friends...relaxing times...It is always a lot of fun.......

5. CRC

Remind me it is none of my business when I come home..and my next door neighbor , who is 8 mos pregnant....Comes to say "Hey" with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth..

and to keep my big fat mouth shut.

Thank you.

;)

6. melbo

"Jeet yet" means "have you eaten lately" in my town :D

7. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

New Englandese - Yawt = yes / okay

8. melbo

lol, here yes/Okay is "Aaight" for "alright" THis is used when in agreeance with another

9. Quigley_Sharps

I hate seeing that pregnat women smoking [beat]

10. CRC

I just got back from 15 laps around the football field....

and surprisingly..I feel great....

How far is that anyway?? :oops: :rolleyes:

Huge turnout for the Relay for Life...and some of our people are staying all night....It was pretty cool...seeing people from all around town..That's what I love about living in a small town..I cannot imagine ever living in a big city again...ever...Nope. I like "Mr Jimmy" that runs the drug store...and that my newspaper comes out once a week...and knowing most of the teachers, LEO's...etc....It was nice...

Next move ...to wherever I am going to "end up" will be even smaller..This place is getting too big........

11. melbo

I think that's a 1/4 mile... Good Job

12. CRC

You big liarface! :lol:

I'm serious! I ..uh...don't know how far that is...but I bet Google will tell me... b::

13. melbo

15 times 440 = 6600 meters
    IIRC , a lap is 440 meters

14. CRC

So I did good??????

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo for me!!!! :D :D

15. CRC

Don't forget my favorite Southernese....."Big Ol"...I just love that! [ROFL]

ie: He's a big ol boy....or...that's a big ol truck.....

One of my friends and I walked down to the beach one night to see the Full Moon over the water..and she said "Dang! That's a big ol. big ol Moon!"....

LMAO!!!!

16. melbo

that's a "biggun" here

17. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

Cough, cough, Mama!

18. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

I just ran 15 laps around a bowl of fruit loops. Now I am going to eat them. Thanks for the inspiration CRC.

19. Quigley_Sharps

:lol:

20. melbo

F***France.com is very funny this week...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7