This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

[stirpot] b::
    [LMAO]
    [ROFL]

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Rough night. Wife was sick, so I got to enjoy my 9 month old daughter's company all morning long. She went to bed early, at 1930 so she was up early too. At 0100, at 0300, at 0430, and at 0600-0715 while she kicked me in the back, scratched me in the face, and punched me in the eye [punch] repeatedly until I would get up. [nutkick] [yukface] [nutkick] [yukface] . This is going to be a long day. [smsh]

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Ghost's don't eat...

They're just ectoplasm..... :D

4. CRC

Oooops...just saw your post E.L. - Hope your wife is feeling better today....and you get some rest!

5. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Thanks, she is and hopefully I will, sometime to day that is. [smsh]

6. CRC

I get a week off from football......thank God...My heart can't take it ... ;)

I am still in shock over this "Alpha" storm.... :rolleyes:

7. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I hope she gets well.

8. ghostrider

;)
    E.L., I hope your wife feels better.

9. CRC

What did you say???

:lol: b::

10. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I had one of the funnest days EVER yesterday;

Changed everyone's hair color (temporary spray) to pink, purple, blue, yellow, orange - including the dog! :lol: Gutted pumpkins and had a carving fest out front. "Rhythm and Boos" blaring through the neighborhood, courtesy of my speakers. Carving fun, coupled with pumpkin-gut flinging - kinda' like a food fight, only... eeeewwwww! :eek: Then finished the day off with a major silly string war :D before deliverying children back to their own houses.

Fall is fun!! b::

11. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Bah Humbug [peep]

12. CRC

Nah...not this week....

TWO more concerts this week...all live on radio margaritaville... b:: [beer]

13. ghostrider

You don't speak smilie?
    I SAID, I think if I keep agitating you, I will get a [axe]
    Which I think is funny.
    So I will continue to [stirpot]

14. CRC

I knew I should have paid more attention during that class...

Guess I will have to get the Cliff notes now.....

Dang.

Right now..it is time for [bedtime]

Tomorrow is another day...

15. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

You threaten to go to bed about 4 times a night CRC... [troll]

16. CRC

and I went twice last night..I fell asleep watching television and woke on the couch ...and got up to come upstairs....

So ..I guess 4 times in one night is about right..It could happen... :rolleyes:

[cof]

17. CRC

Which one of you jokers turned the heat off last night while I was sleeping????

Friday it was 88....this morning it is in the 40's ...rain...NW winds gusting.....and only going in the mid 60's...

I am not happy..... ;)

18. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Weathermen are talking about snow here tomorrow [yukface]

19. CRC

I have got to remember to start buying lottery tickets...so when I win..I can buy that island......

and be warm all the time..... :D

(good preparation, anyway... ;) )

[ROFL]

20. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

if you play the lottery and wanna be prepared, get some KY and buy your own dinner, lol b::

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7