This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

That reminds me of my japanese maple with delicate leaves that turns vibrant red, then drops all of them in one day. I can leave in the morning and it's beautiful but when I get home, it's bare. It always amazes me.

2. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Meat prices at the auction last night sucked. I had planned on a couple pigs AND a sheep for the freezer but came home with only a 250 pound sheep that ran me $100, oh well, it still beats the hell out of the prices at the store. May have to build a hog pin though and start raiseing our own pork though if the prices stay up, up untill now it was cheaper for us just to buy them grown.

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Boo!

I Luh-huh-huv [hrt] Halloween!

The house is decorated and there are too many kids here tonight :eek:

Tomorrow, while the "big boys" are out hunting; we're gutting jack-o-lanterns and then having a silly string war (I got two cases of S.S.) b::

Too much fun!!

4. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Tracy?? Sounds like a LOT of fun!

TLynn?? Thanks so much for the picture!!!!! Wow....I forgot...it's been a long time since I've been anywhere other than Florida in the Fall.....Just beautiful...thanks...

5. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

CRC, my pleasure...I was just fooling around looking out my front door. There are prettier areas but I've not had time to go play. Maybe this weekend - I'm off till Tuesday!!! [winkthumb]

6. CRC

Well..I sure appreciate it!! It is gorgeous!

I always forget...I mean..Florida , where I live..is green...and green...except for a brief period of brown.... :rolleyes:

;) I mean..it's pretty..and the Spring and Summer flowers are wonderful! But the Fall..is just breathtaking....

Puts on one hell of a show....and again..Thank you for sharing that....put a smile on this face tonight.... :D

7. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

It's only noon and I'm exhausted already. I've been online since 6am continuing work on a new website about Charlie Black, the Vietnam War reporter. Site has to be finished by Veterans Day for the annual Battle of Ia Drang reunion" dinner. Lots of research involved but it coming along - http://www.charlieblack.net

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Dreary day, no range time this weekend, raininig. Grrrr --- [troll]

9. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

[ROFL]

10. CRC

I'm so misunderstood....

~ sigh ~ [tng2]

[rofllmao]

11. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Is that not true for all of us CRC? [cof]

12. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

If I wasn't acting ignorant you guys would think I was sick...unless you where talking about guns and I said something smart b::

13. CRC

Live concert on Radio Margaritaville...Jimmy's in Vegas tonight...just started at 8:15...y'alls time...Going to be another late night.... :rolleyes:

But a fun one! b::

14. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Still green here. Is delayed a bit but the color change is starting slowly. My poplars all just browned and fell last week...
    dsc00104_120. dsc00105_141.

15. ghostrider

16. CRC

I don't wanna fight...

not on concert night anyway...... ;)

17. ghostrider

No full moon comments.

18. CRC

I will be good..I will be good...I will be good ....I will be good...I will be good..I will be good...I will be good ....I will be good...I will be good..I will be good...I will be good ....I will be good...I will be good..I will be good...I will be good ....I will be good...I will be good..I will be good...I will be good ....I will be good...I will be good..I will be good...I will be good ....I will be good...I will be good..I will be good...I will be good ....I will be good...I will be good..I will be good...I will be good ....I will be good...

damn that was hard to resist....

19. ghostrider

[smsh] [own2]

[ROFL]

20. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

CRC, ..

[peep] Aww nevermind... It would just feed Ghost more...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7