This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

went to the doctor today :cry:
    I couldnt stand it anymore, It seems my right ear drum is trying to blow outward from fluid build up in the inner ear.
    I took it for almost a year, I couldnt stand it anymore, meds for 30days now.
    Man im getting old and weak ;)

2. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Holy crap, QS, I'm glad you went in time to do something about it!

That or we'll cal you "Huh?" :shock:

3. Quigley_Sharps

Yeah me too, Would suck not hear at all out of it anymore.
    Its a ear that was injured in the Service, been a pain for a lot of years, just not as much as of late for pain.

4. Quigley_Sharps

rain and wind today, I really need to go fishing. :p

5. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Fishing helps whatever ails ya

6. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

My team is on but my heart can't handle watching it. All they needed Monday was one strike, and they go to the world series. Then bottom of the ninth, two men on, Lidge hangs a slider and now they are back in St. Louis against the hated cards for game 6. I felt like I got punched in the gut. Now, I can't stand to watch anymore. Sports.

7. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I hear you E.L.

On game day? Last weekend?? I had to get someone else to watch after it went in to overtime....I was about to have a heart attack...I'd rather be at the game than watching it on television...WAY too much stress....

Wish I hadn't been brought up on sports.... :rolleyes:

8. E.L.

WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. CRC

Gee...that wouldn't be the Astro's , would it?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you have to go thru that stress.... ;)

10. E.L.

44 years of futility. Of course, I haven't been around for near that long though. b:: [beer]

11. CRC

I forgot to turn the computer off last night..was listening to music when I went to bed..and all of a sudden I heard yahoo messenger going off...My friend, Molly..in Houston..just kept posting "ASTRO'S...ASTRO'S...ASTRO'S"...over and over.... [ROFL]

12. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

You mean ppl are still playing baseball??? Once training camp started I never even heard of baseball again 8)

13. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I like big ears, both young and old...

14. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Oh magnus, you just keep getting prettier and prettier.

15. RightHand

The fall colors are a disappointment this year. The summer was so dry that we aren't getting the normal intensity. The reds are more reddish brown and the yellows are ochre. With all the rain and winds the the past 2 weeks the leaves won't last long anyway. The frosty nights tell me winter is on it's way. :(

16. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

no kidding, the fall colors here in west TN have been a big disappointment for the past several years. The leaves just turn brown then fall to the ground. Nothing pretty. I usually love the fall. All the color around, cool air. But man, Memphis has been setting some record highs this year and the leaves are just starting to fall to the ground, without changing color.

Ryan
    [afro] (ok, I needed some color :D )

17. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

Uh oh, that was a real picture.

18. CRC

What are these "fall colors" you speak of???

;)

19. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[nothome]

20. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[​IMG]

We've got fall...and this is but a small bit of it. Not even the main glory.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7