This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Glad you're ok Magnus....

So far I have only one friend I haven't heard from..and she is only 30 miles from the coast, in Texas..I'm guessing she may not have power?

2. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Around 2million ppl are without power on the coast, so I doubt phone lines faired much better. I know here the power was flickering, but the phones pretty much stayed up.

3. CRC

I have heard from all my friends in Texas now...all safe...only one without power still...

Now, if only that idiot of a brother of mine would check in...I am banking on the God watches over drunks and fools where he is concerned... :rolleyes:

4. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

CRC, send him a book on using common sense in dangerous situations and basic survival. From what you have said about him, he has high grades in the book smart department. Hope he's okay - we all do stupid things sometimes.

5. Galactus

Galactus Monkey+++ Founding Member

No kidding, it was a good show however.[pop]

6. CRC

I need to do just that!

He'll read anything I send him...He tests at genius actually...just doesn't know how to do everyday things..like get a license plate for his car...Well, he does now...

He may be coming here to stay with me for a while...We'll see..I can have a long talk with that boy... ;) :lol:

7. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Have you ever had someone come to your house and realized they are never going to leave on their own account, no matter how many hints you give?

Sometimes, I think the same thing goes for people who don't get the hint on a bulletin board like this, too.

8. CRC

I see a friend of mine just registered here..I have to leave..but y'all? rvulcan500 is one of the good guys..

I had the pleasure of meeting him and his family last year while on vacation and he had made covers for my AR15 I built...and gave me like 10 or 12 sets!

Glad to see him over here..... 8)

9. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Good day, Nice early morning, impromptu hike with Wife, Dogs and a few of the adventurous cats.. Watched dogs swim in pond, Nice early dinner. No PC till almost 8:00PM, A Vodka tonic or two and then bed.

Oh, Send more Hurricanes! Nice breeze here tonight and a little cooler. I'd call it a Cat (-8) right now. :D

10. melbo

Galan?

[​IMG]

11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Agent 86 is dead. So is Ward Bond. Galactus' pink helmet radio is in the shop. All that, and all I can think about is why doesn't G use his blue helmet? b::

12. Galactus

It would clash with the rest of my outfit.

13. magnus392

Welcome to the Funny Farm Galactus :eek:

14. CRC

It is Friday for me!

b:: b::

15. melbo

Ever notice that TLynn and Galactus are never online at the same time?

16. CRC

You don't mean...

Oh my God..

Nah.......can't be..

could it?? :shock:

17. ghrit

yeah. The pink helmet was the givaway --- [peep]

18. Galactus

Maybe I should wear my blue helmet more often?

19. ghrit

If the radio works, anyway. :D

20. magnus392

Wonder if he has XM in those things? If so I want one
    ban10lnr_586.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7