This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[worthless]

Melbeaux at the AK build.............

Edit: No faces of members without permission
    000722g__medium__157_770.

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

OH MY Texas was hard on him i see...... :eek:

3. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Bad day at the office...not only did I manage to retwist my ankle...tried to fall into the corner of the wall doing so (you'd have to see the office to understand - it's a 80 year old building and built really weird).

Of course it would be on the same leg that all the bruises are...oh well looks like another day in paradise and at this rate my left side is never going to heal.

Good thing I've learned how to shoot and do most everything right handed yes?

But why does it burn???

4. nope

nope Monkey+++ Founding Member

Hey Tlynn try to increase your iron it will keep you from getting bruises as bad. Sorry to hear about your day.

This guy asked if he could get farm plates and I told him not if he ever takes the truck on the road and he says "nope, never" so as I process his stuff, get his plates I hear him telling his friend that he uses this truck to drive 15 miles away to get feed and sometimes he goes to IL to swap meets. DOH! Uh not sure what he thinks a road is but ummm last I knew it was sometyhing you drove on and I am quite sure his farm is not attached to IL swap meets.

5. TLynn

Jen thanks, but unfortunately iron won't help in this case.

The bruises are caused by another condition...one which just flares up when it wants to, is confined to my legs, and goes away when it wants to.

Joy...

Well everything except for the pain part. Ankle hurts more than the leg so it's all good! :D

6. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Sorry to hear about the leg Tlynn....another board I belong to?

We have the "Sista Slip N Fall" club..of which I am a member ...and have the pins and repaired bones to be admitted membership too... ;)

Welcome to our world....Sorry you're hurting! :(

7. TLynn

CRC, luckily don't have any broken bones - okay I don't count ribs or toes as broken bones. Mom on the other hand can really count the pins, wires, plates, etc. in wrists and ankles.

Oh joy my neurologist gave me a prescription for anti nausea pills today, upped the dosage of my anti seizure meds (yes I take some off the wall meds), and gave me more pain meds - hmmm I take so many of them - I get 40 pills a year and try to see how few I can use (this year I blew it unfortunately).

8. CRC

You don't have to break bones to be a member TLynn...Just "fall"... :lol:

It is a music board....Ok, Ok..I am a parrothead..It's a Jimmy Buffett board..and we have quite a few members of the "Slip N Fall" club...... [beer]

9. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

FYI, it was a joke, did you actually think that was picture of Melbeaux?????????????

Too funny people! Somebody must have thought the build wasn't quite as manly as it actually was........

Tomorrow will be my first day off of work since Aug. 14th. I plan to spend it wisely. Sleeping.

10. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

LOL

11. CRC

Good one, Yoda.... ;)

12. poacher

poacher Monkey+++ Founding Member

Ok now this I can get into a random thought on a random thoughts thread.
    The experts now are saying that one out of three people are mentally unstable. So think of your two closest friends, if their normal then it's you thats unstable.
    My next question would be how did this expert figure this out???????

Take care Be safe Poacher.

13. TLynn

He was the mentally unstable one...that was how he figured it out.

And I don't have to think about which of my friends is unstable - all of mine are including myself (that takes care of the two out of three).

14. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

My head hurts, my feet stink and I don't love Jesus!

15. TLynn

Well 2 out of 3 aint bad...

I'll leave you to figure out which 1 of the 3 doesn't endear you to me. [peep]

16. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Son is driving in tonight and we are going to a Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre for Daughter's 15th B-day... Have a good night. b::

17. TLynn

You have a great one too melbo! Sounds like a fun night is planned for the family.

18. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Sounds like a great night. Have a good time and birthday wishes to your daughter.

19. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Do you know what that line came from?

20. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Since CRC isn't here at the moment . . . Jimmy Buffett

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7