This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Quig- I've never tried Pendleton 1910, I'll have to changed that.

2. ColtCarbine

Finally figured out why my Cobra was running lean and was lacking performance, found a damn collapsed and cracked vacuum hose going to the fuel pressure regulator. Engine is much more responsive now, imagine that.

BTPost likes this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Ice Cream or more likely a frosty pop.

4. ColtCarbine

My '74 K5 Blazer is getting a huge performance upgrade. Swapping out the mild performance SBC 350 for a mild performance BBC 454. Should be plenty of horsepower and torque to turn those 37" TSL Boggers without needing a lot of RPM's. The SBC had no problems turning the tires, the BBC will just do it better with less RPM's.

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  5. ColtCarbine

The donor K5 I went halves on with a friend has been stripped of all useable parts either we want or are going to sell. Stripping a nice rig down to the frame, cutting it up and selling for scrap, is a shame sometimes

Headed over to my buddies shop to put my engine on a engine stand to pull the tins off, pull the heads, check cylinder walls, inspect rod and main bearings. Hoping it specs out as good as it ran.

6. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Damn the pool was 85 today......

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

bathtub Temps.... WD.... Just right for GrandPa's and GrandMa's.......

8. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

I will have to see if it is warm enough for this Grandpa on Monday night...

9. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

yeppers... your grand young'un comming?

10. Sapper John

She wouldn't miss it.

11. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

The yard is mowed, watered and the chores are complete. BBQ chicken going on the grill with a Sailor Rum and Coke in hand. Grandkids and all have dropped by for dinner after a weekend at Ocean Shores. Good times!!

12. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Just a little research - and be honest: how long would you be willing to remain incarcerated rather than plead guilty to a crime you didn't commit?

13. Sapper John

As long as it takes!

RightHand likes this.
  14. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Until the tunnels are dug.

gunbunny likes this.
  15. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I'm retired and have patience. Roof, warm, food, health care, and I'll bet one of the kids would be happy to watch the house. What's not to like?

16. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

As long as your "residential partner" didn't take a particular liking to your skinny old bones LOL

17. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I once spent $1500 in legal fees to beat a $180 fine. They thought i was crazy. Just plead guilty and pay the fine. I said "Hell no".

Sapper John likes this.
  18. Sapper John

How about you Dee?

19. RightHand

My first instinct is "as long as I have to" but I've never been faced with that situation. I honestly don't know how long but it would certainly be as long as I could and I'm a pretty determined person.

20. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I am as about as suborned a person as any of you will ever meet.... I would forever..... all the while planning and executing the demise of the careers of the people who put me in there falsely.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7