This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Hmmm...I never understood football… A bunch of guys, dressed in shiny, tight spandex uniforms, rolling around on the ground with each other, slapping and grabbing each others butts to say "Good job!"…Am I missing something here? ... :D

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Nahh you saw what attracts you to it it seems.I have never noticed it that way, interesting...
    [bestpost]

3. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Hehehe...Then I'm lucky we don't have that football here...I just might start chasing those players around and grabbing their asses... b::

4. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Oh...and BTW...IT WAS A JOKE!... :D ... BOTH POSTS!... :D

5. XR750

XR750 Monkey+

I want to go back to work.
    XR750

6. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Geeeezzz...when did you first got that feeling? Did you see a doctor about it? I hope it's curable and not contagious!... b::

7. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

8. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Yup...even my Siberian hamster is stocking up reserves in his house...

9. happyhunter42

happyhunter42 Monkey+++

I heard that this month is preparedness month. And I thought that was every month.

10. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Actually, it's preparedness decade...

11. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

I know the world is coming to an end now!!!!!!!!! On a very scary side note though I was at my Dads house a couple weeks ago and he is starting to store water!!!! This is the same guy that made fun of me when I had a subscribtion to Survival Guide way back before it became American Survival Guide, 25 some odd years ago.

BWM

12. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Yesterday, on the news, I saw the "newest food sensation"; Deep fried butter.

I bet it was invented by a southerner.

13. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

They have it at the Minnesota State Fair every year - that's the first time I had ever heard of it

14. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

That's new, there's also "deep fried beer" now. It was at a fair here in the Memphis area recently.

15. Tracy

:lol: @ Deep fried beer. I don't think food can get any crazier.

16. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Hmmm...what kind of crazy food would cannibals make?... :D

17. Tracy

I'm not sure what they make, but I know if they're late for a meal, all they get is the cold shoulder. ;)

Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off by cannibals?
    He's all right now.

18. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Hehehe...imagine oral *** with a cannibal chick...yikes!

19. mushroomlife

mushroomlife Monkey+++

gives the no teeth thing a whole new meaning....

20. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I guess we all have our priorities...I get email from 2 Yahoo local groups...Freecycle, and a Buy & Sell group.....The latter also does trades....This was in there today...cracked me up!

Trade in Southport

Posted by: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:14 pm (PDT)

DUE TO A NO SHOW I AM RE POSTING!

I have an antique vanity dresser with a huge mirror that has a crack in it , I'll trade it for a case of coke and 2 packs of marlboro light 100's. It is a very old vanity and I just don't have the room for it any longer. It has 2 deep drawers on each side for a total of 4 deep drawers. I have pics.
    My email is xxxxxxxxx@<wbr>yahoo.com

lol! Just cracked me up...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7