This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Update 1 male found yesterday in another pond
    today 2 more bodies found else where.
    No children all over 18 .
    Im watching around my house close [sawgunner]

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

They caught the bad guy!

They reported that he and the victims knew each other. I didn't get too many details, as it's not a local story for me.

[angelsad]

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Apollo ~ The Wonder Dog is the most obedient pup I have every had in all my years of dog ownership. Around 8:30 last night, after being home alone all day, he was outside for his "business." I looked out and couldn't see him so I called once and he comes running - with his hind end sloped toward the ground. He had been in the middle of a dump when he heard me and stopped to come to me. Of course I gave him all the time he needed to finish what he had started then he got a big treat for being so great. Now you know why I call him "the Wonder dog"

4. GamecockOperator

GamecockOperator Monkey++

i'm a car guy, more so, a camaro guy, but lately, ive been seriously wanting a bug out vehicle.. and after reading "lights out" I find myself looking at pre 85 4x4 trucks and suv's...

5. Quigley_Sharps

Yes they did catch him and he confessed, to killing the lady and dismembering her and killing two more for being witnesses.
    The killer lived less than a quarter of a mile from me.

6. Tracy

I'm appalled by the number of parents that are "so excited" that they get to "get rid" of their kids when school starts next week.

If their children are people that they can't stand to be around, why don't they teach them to be people that they would like to spend more time with?[dunno]

7. Tracy

Today (second day of school) is our first field trip of the year.

We're off to the amusement park to study physics. :D:D:D

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

It is hard to believe the amount of physics involved in designing a roller coaster. Huge mathematical analysis using a branch of engineering called "mechanics" combined with material properties.

9. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Northern Lousiana is a LOT better scenery than South Texas!!!
    Still have trouble with the language tho! A lot of my workers are from South of I-10. Dey tah a beet deeferaunt dow der.

10. ghrit

Har, har. I had a couple coon ass welders with me in Wyoming and Washington. Make dam' fyn' jambalaya, dey do, widder-widout shrimp.

11. Quigley_Sharps

I have coon ass relatives in the Pearl River area of Louisiana.,great bunch of people love the talk and the food.:D

12. Tracy

The grocery clerk asked me, "Paper or Plastic?"

I told her, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

:D

13. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

A man takes his very pregnant wife to the doctor.

She is screaming, ‘Shouldn’t!!! Wouldn’t!!! Can’t!!! Won’t!!!! Didn’t!!!”

The doctor looks at her and says to the man, ‘she’s having contractions’.

14. Tracy

[fnny]
    Did you hear about the guy who drove his expensive car into a tree?

He found out how the Mercedes bends.

15. CRC

[​IMG]

[js]

16. ghrit

M1 thumb hurts. I remember that. Just missed one today.

17. Tracy

Looking through some cd's the other day.

I turned to my son and said "Do you like Barenaked Ladies?"

:oops: "Mom!"

:lol: "It's a band", I explained through the tears of laughter. [LMAO]

18. CRC

[fnny]

Remembering when I first heard about them...They only had 1 CD out at the time....I saw them on Letterman.....I went to the music store and was looking all over for them....Finally someone offered to help me look for something...and I told him ..."I'm looking for BareNaked Ladies..."

He blushed , then laughed, and said "Ma'am? I think I'd know if I had BareNaked Ladies in the store!"

:lol:

Now I'll have "If I had a million dollars" going thru my head all night...lol!

19. Tracy

[rnt]
    Last evening, three different people (out shopping) stated that they had been diagnosed with Swine Flu.

"So what are you doing here, in public, spreading your germs around to everyone else? :rolleyes: Go home!"[beat]

Moroffs.

20. ghrit

Beware of the Blob.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7