This thread Will never die!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[fnny]

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Wonder if Monkeyman ever found his other dog?

3. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

Well if he did sounds like he now has 3

4. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Yup, the day after we aded the new member to the family, 7 days after she took of, the female came back.

I put latches on the spring loaded gates on our front pourch today to make sure that if she gets the door open again then theres at least an additional obstacle in the way for them to run off.

So now we have the male coon dog, the female mutt that looks like a small sheep dog and a 4 month old female pup thats about 7/8 St. Bernard and they all live in the house and generaly sleep in the bed with us....we're gonna ned to move up to a king size bed. lol

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Three Dog Night --

6. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Here's a different version CRC [boozingbuddies]
    media_monkeys.

7. Tracy

The TV quit last night.

I grabbed a book, called the kids up and read aloud. It felt like a blast from the past. When I finished the book, they grabbed the next book, but it was bed time.

Not once did they ask to see what their friends were doing online or talk of their need to make it to the next level on a video game.

It was nice. Really, really nice.
    :)
    Simple pleasures.

8. Panhead

Panhead On the Loose Founding Member

Why is it when people are unemployed they whine and bitch the most? when they should be using all of their energy to find a job?
    I met a POS the other day who has no intension's of working but cries all day about everything, he makes me sick.

9. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Snowing, we are almost up to a normal winter this year, and yesterday was the start of our "SnowMonth"
    And we have more snow now than any full winter of the last ten years.
    Come on snow!

10. ColtCarbine

13 feet of snow at Detriot [beer]

11. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Sixty degrees in Texas.............[boozingbuddies]

12. FalconDance

FalconDance Neighborhood Witch

Window open today (and over 60*) but already under a winter storm warning for tomorrow! We're supposed to get drizzles in the morn/early afternoon turning to white cold stuff in some measurable amount tomorrow night. Joy.

13. monkeyman

The new member of the family at 4 months old.
    Photo-0037.

14. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

MM... don't leave him tied to the bumper when you take off..... remember Chevy Chase in "Vacation" don't ya?

That's a good lookin' kid.

15. monkeyman

lol Yeah I just had to hook her leash to the bumper to get back enouph to get a pic of her. She tends to stay RIGHT with me when I take her out. Smart too as she had been in a pen with her siblings outside untill we got her a couple weeks ago and with the exception of the rare accident she already is house trained and took to the leash that she had never sen before in the first day or 2 so dose good on the leash. Still trying to get her to figure out 'come' when she isnt on a leash but shes doing good. Its also funy watching her with the other dogs. Her and the other female play a lot and shes already about the size of the full grown female and holds her own. The female is used to being able to win all the wresteling matches and figure the pup is gonna quash her when she gets grown. The male usualy just barely tolerates the pup and know hes gonna figure out he likes her a lot in about a year or so and she'll dwarf him too. lol

16. Tracy

It's National Pancake Week!

[​IMG]

17. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Astronauts aboard the space shuttle Atlantis began the day listening to a Jimmy Buffett song according to an article from the Associated Press: "Sick astronaut says he feels great, ready to make spacewalk"

The crew began preparing for the spacewalk after waking up to Jimmy Buffett's "Oysters and Pearls" which opens with lyrics about Charles Lindbergh's historic solo non-stop flight across the Atlantic.

It was played for Atlantis' pilot, Alan Poindexter, who will coordinate Wednesday's spacewalk from inside the station.

"We're looking forward to a great day on orbit and a great (spacewalk) and having Rex and Hans out the door here real soon," Poindexter said.

Good Choice! :)

18. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

MM nice pic!!!! We love our St.'s. They are the best type of dog I have ever had. Ours are as loyal as you can get. The male that we have was 92lbs. at 6 months of age, yep he's a big boy. :)

OGM

19. ColtCarbine

Tired of being tired. Worked day shift Monday, swing shift last night and day shift today. I love my job, I love my job. [lolol]

20. misty

misty Monkey+++

6 inches of snow yesterday then some sleet followed by rain which froze over night and got covered up by about threee inches of snow! It's nasty out there! The goats hate it but the dogs (Norwegian Elkhounds) love it!

Did you ever wonder why the plural of goose is geese but the plural of moose isn't meese? And no ,I don't have the answer. Just tryin to make conversation![beer]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7