THEY SHOT TRUMP!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildbilly, Jul 13, 2024.

1. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

What kind of "Bomb making" supply "shipments" can you have shipped to your parents home?

Did he order a ton of fertilizer and diesel fuel? Pipe caps? Cannon fuse? Maybe some good old fashioned Holy Black (with a Hazmat fee)???

2. hot diggity

He reportedly told his boss he needed Saturday off but said he'd be back Sunday.

Nope.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Seawolf1090 like this.
  3. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Well, to be fair it does have springles.:LOL:

4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

5. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

This is something I'm finding very strange. The story keeps changing. In the videos you can plainly see a ladder up against one of the connecting roofs. There is the story of him buying one, but now it's coming out that in the official briefing to congress they were told he gained access to the roof by climbing on an air conditioning unit. ???
    It could be as simple as just gross incompetence but these things are what leads to conspiracy theories.

mysterymet, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 4 others like this.
  6. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

You would be shocked and surprised at what they call bomb making materials and supplies. I bet that ALL of us have bomb making materials and supplies laying around, things like wire, batteries, remote controls, fertilizer, diesel fuel, plastic containers (pails, buckets, drums and barrels), fireworks, matches. etc.! Hell, after the OK City bombing anyone with blue plastic barrels around the farm was suspect! It's the same when they refer to people that have 5 guns and 200 rounds of ammo as having an arsenal!

Gator 45/70, mysterymet, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  7. hot diggity

Camera coverage of the area is probably about as good as at the Texas School Book Depository, but you'd think a long haired kid with a step ladder and a rifle would stand out just a little. Maybe he just told people it was so he could get a better view. What a mess.

8. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

What was the weapon the kid used? I thought I heard it was a suppressed AR, but heard today it was a 10-22.
    Sorry if I'm behind, it's hard to keep up with the misinformation with a hectic work and family schedule.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Seawolf1090 like this.
  9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I heard it was an AR style rifle ,, that was registered to the kids Dad.
    But ,, with the way our politically motivated press Corps works ,,, the kid could have been up there with a slingshot ,,,, come to think of it ,,, anyone checked up on Bishop lately ,,,,,, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:,,,,, just kidding ya Bishop,,, hope you're doing well ,,,,

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Read a report that Dad had called the police 30 min. prior too the shooting. Noticed the boy was gone, and so was Dad's AR. Questions linger as too how the local Police had responded.

Gator 45/70 and Zimmy like this.
  11. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

stirs thing up and soon no one knows what to believe I guess???

this has happened in the past so not overly surprised...

12. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I ordered 3 lbs. of Holy Black from Midway USA, and had it delivered to my house just in time for the 4th of July, actually I ordered it to make blank rounds for Civil War re-enacting. It would be soooo much more fun if they let us use real loads, but I/we were out voted and now those damn Yankees get up after a battle.:(:mad: I do hope to get to attend a battle this fall, because I missed Brice's Crossroads, which was General Nathan Bedford Forrest's most perfect battle, due to work.

Gator 45/70, SB21, CraftyMofo and 4 others like this.
  13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yes the okc op nearly pushed gun owners into hiding and made all farmers bad guys. The perfect shtt storm to advance the ideals of communism.

Zimmy, Brokor and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. hot diggity

What is this "registered" firearm thing?

Tempstar, SB21, Seawolf1090 and 2 others like this.
  15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

When a gun on a 4473 is still in the possession of its original purchaser.
    Which I guess they're not wrong.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

A liberal pipedream. At least in a Free State. :D

hot diggity likes this.
  17. hot diggity

Funny, I thought the 4473 was maintained by the gun shop until it either changed owners or closed. Then all the records were turned over to the ATF. So if there's forty years of 4473 records in a rusty filing cabinet in the gun stores shed it's not much of a registration, even if it was constitutional to use it as one.

I tend to agree with @Seawolf1090.

Zimmy and Seawolf1090 like this.
  18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

ATF has been going to gu shops and photographing 4473s.

19. hot diggity

[​IMG]
    This cow on a roof in Switzerland is available to show Secret Service agents how to do it.

20. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Don't know, but then this is Ala-Freaking-Bama and we do things different down here!

Seawolf1090 and hot diggity like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7