THEY SHOT TRUMP!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildbilly, Jul 13, 2024 at 19:09.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Now, explosives are more tightly controlled than guns are. While we don't know what kind of explosives this dipstick had, we know he had them. He also had bomb-making materials in his house.

So if he couldn't have gotten a gun, does anyone think he wouldn't have still tried to carry out some kind of attack? It seems like he at least had a Plan B in the works, one that involved a bomb to some degree or another.

And none of the explosive controls on the books did jack squat.

The problem is, again, that he wanted to kill Trump for whatever reason. The fact that he used an AR-15 is largely irrelevant. A Bernie Bro tried to kill a number of Republican congressmen with an SKS in Alexandria a while back. An AR-15 is just a firearm and it just happened to be misused in this case just like the SKS was misused in that case.

It's not the tool. It's the tool using it.

It always has been and always will be.

The Independent Latches Onto Would-Be Assassin's Use of AR-15

Last edited: Jul 15, 2024 at 20:41
  2. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

That pic of the female SS agent looks just like one of my 6th grade lunch ladies. Mean ass old *****

CraftyMofo likes this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

latest report I saw said his normal assigned SS detail was given a day off due to constant work and several people were assigned from different services???

4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

This thing is gonna be spun 12 ways from sunday.
    I'm going to wait until the Official report comes out and then go over it with a highlighter.

There were so many lapses. I hope to god they say he was on a list.
    So much blame to go around that it seems everyone is at fault. I'm sure it will be the local pd that catches most of the heat though.

CraftyMofo likes this.
  5. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

I'm figuring we'll hear about the results after the election, if ever.

6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Definitely just a coincidence. Screenshot_20240715-211653~2.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7