The Russo-Ukraine War 2022: Politico/ Economic and Materiel Considerations For The Long War

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chelloveck, Apr 23, 2022.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Nation Building is a fools errand, weather it is done by a “Democracy” or a Communist State… and by CIA or by Military Invasion… I do not think our country has learned that lesson quite yet, after Afghanistan, or the Soviets after their incursion their in the past… Nations need to mind their own business, and let other countries, figure out what works for them… Our country has been guilty of this kind of BS for many decades..This whole idea of trying to get others to embrace our type of .Gov is just plain WRONG, and affronts my personal ethics, to the Max…

2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Might have to shoot more than that...depending on how many Yankees are on our side.:LOL:

3. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Well somebody's gotta fly CAS to cover all us old guys on the ground;)
    Chell, we don't always see eye to eye but you nailed this one 100%.

sec_monkey, chelloveck and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

The Mormon War! I always thought it was funny that the War ended in a peace that allowed the "victorious" US Army to live!:LOL: The US Army was in the Rocky Mountains with winter fast approaching, and their supplies were running low, due to their lines of communication and re-supply having been cut by the Mormons and their Indian allies! The mounted troops might have had a chance to get out, but the foot-soldiers were screwed! Thanks to the Mormons, who supplied food and shelter, the US Army survived!

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Ah, but those crafty Mormons sold the Army all those Winter supplies for hard cash, at a good markup…and they only had to put up with the Army for a couple of years, until the Civil War, when most were called back east.. The Army had to march thru SaltLake City under armed guard, and south to the west side of the valley, just opposite the Point of the Mountain, where they could build their “Fort”.. That “Fort” is still a U.S. Army Base to this day…

6. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

What if Xi was already here? What if he paid off a major politician through bribing his son with drugs and money? Food for thought.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Same same! We can make up little arm bands like our Friends in Ukraine!

8. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

This war is not new. It is not 'the Russo-Ukraine War 2022'. It is a continuing war. Its been going on for years.
    Here's Victoria Nuland planning the rebuild for 2022 out in 2014. Yes this clip was pulled out of the conversation by the NYT because they lie to us all. I don't know about you but when people lie to me I don't like it. Victoria Nuland is one of the worst war mongering profiteers.
    https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1518387336685436928

I don't care if Ukraine wins or loses. I only hope the US gets the hell out of there.

9. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Ukraine is too important for the many thieves in DC to let go, they have to back it, otherwise Putin will screw up their gravy train.

enloopious and Tully Mars like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7