The refugess from Afghanistan may create a NEW problem with OLD traditions from there...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Sep 21, 2021.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

One of the (terrorist) refugees coming over was captured with an entire suitcase full of blasting caps. Meanwhile there are over 10000 Americans still there that they can't be bothered to bring back home. In fact Biden is charging them $2-3000 for a ticket back but ironically transporting terrorists here for free.

Afghan refugee stopped on U.S.-bound flight with explosive materials, but terrorism not suspected
    Afghan refugee had explosive materials boarding flight to US, stopped at Ramstein Air Force Base

2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

There's millions of immigrants here
    I was going to post this same article. Seems Chellos theory didn't hold water to long did it. The damned goat humpers haven't been here 30 days yet.
    Maybe someone will be lucky enough to run across these sick individuals in the process of violating a child somewhere and give that sick POS a lead infused brain enema .

3. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

4. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

This is something that I cannot confirm, I even called the Ft. Bliss PRovost Marshall’s office and they were not at liberty to confirm this SIR, 35A09689-9665-4A97-9005-A4813701A7B6.

5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

What I wanna know, and perhaps y'all can 'splain it to me, as I'm kinda slow and dense sometimes, is this:

Where are all the females, you see it time and time again, fighting age males being brought here in large numbers, but Never any females!

Who are these goat buggers gonna bugger if they don't got no wimmins?

Oh, Yea, that's right, they bugger little boys, and sheep!

Just imagine the land of plenty where they have all these buggering choices to choose from!

3M-TA3 and SB21 like this.
  6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

The part that pisses me off was the comment from the Terminal- CWO ,,, " we don't condemn the afghan refugees for these actions ""

THE HELL WE DON'T !!!!!!

If you don't condemn it,, then you condone it. When a female soldier is not safe on her own military base ,, then we have big damn problems. Sounds like they're going to have to authorize conceal carry on homeland military bases now.

CraftyMofo and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Well in the NEW .MIL Appropriations Bill, is a clause that lets .MIL Judges and Magistrates, “Red Flag” .MIL personnel… So not all .MIL will be able to defend themselves, from Goat Buggers…

8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

We both share the same monkey house. Opinions and ideas expressed in that domain are not the sole prerogative of natives of the nation in which the website URL resides.

OldDude49 raised the issue for discussion, and various Monkey Tree members have responded, including myself,

I take the view, that FGM and other repugnant, abhorrent religious practices based on ancient scriptural theological dogma (regardless of which gods' social rites and practices are being followed) have no place in a modern civilised representational democracy where secular legislated laws are the law of the land, and that they reign supreme over religious lore, customs and traditions. The American constitutional republic, and the Australian Constitutional monarchy are not theocracies, and their citizens are not bound, at law by Islamic Sharia, nor Christian canon, nor Judaic Halakha laws. Although many of the adherent's of these faith traditions may voluntarily follow various precepts of their respective religious 'laws', where there is any conflict with the State's secular laws, the State's secular criminal and civil laws are supreme, and are to be enforced within the bounds of their constitutionality..

With regards to my mob fixing its own house...the Commonwealth here has laws against FGM, the forced marriage of women and minors and the trafficking of women and minors for the purposes of FGM and forced marriage. https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/criminal-justice/files/forced-marriage-fact-sheet-media.pdf Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting factsheet | Department of Social Services, Australian Government There have been prosecutions, convictions and sentencing under those laws.

With regards to your mob fixing your own 'house' (concerning FGM et al) it seems that there is much work yet to be done in protecting American women and female minors against FGM and associated religious/cultural practices in most states of the Union, but particularly in the states of Washington, Montana, Maine, Connecticut, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi and Alabama which have NO laws criminalising FGM!. https://www.theahafoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/MEDIA-REPORT_RGB_REVISED_June15_2021.pdf Instead of folks here simply whingeing about foreigners and their unacceptable cultural practices, some effort may actually be expended in canvassing legislators and advocating for the strengthening and enforcement of anti FGM laws....but I suspect that might require more effort of them than merely sharing their bigotry on an internet forum. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    SB21 likes this.
  9. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

It's the same problem with almost all refuge groups that are majority male...they drink and fight too much, and get horny! Then they spend the rest of their lives in jail for rape, attempted rape, murder, etc.. We have a problem with this in NW Alabama, there is a town that has a lot of chicken plants and a lot of young Hispanic men. It seems that every week the local paper has a short story about some guy arrested/convicted of a sex offence. I'm surprised that it even makes the news anymore...kinda a dog bites man type of story. I understand that the employers and churches have classes in what you aren't allowed to do here, but some guys are just too stupid to change. Jail/prison time and deportation will get rid of that guy, but there is always some new guy!

johnbb likes this.
  10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

That's a good bit of info there ,, and a few big words to . But ,, I could be wrong,, but the op was just bringing up the potential problems that could arise from cultural differences . That amazingly ,, happened,,, right about the time you were trying to turn this into a hatred of Trump supporter issue . When Trump wasn't the issue ,,, the issue was the cultural differences ,, that do not mix . Now ,,, they are in a different culture ,,, they are to adapt to ours ,,, not us to theirs .
    When in Rome,,, do as the Roman's do .

11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Why the hell aren't American citizens working at these plants Oh that's right the leftist government pays Americans to sit home and do nothing. What a F up country

SB21 likes this.
  12. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

After ICE raids at chicken plants in Mississippi, a few years back, thousands of Americans (black and white) applied for the jobs. The last I heard, many of those newly employed people had lost their jobs...mostly due to missing work for one reason or another. The pay is good, as are the benefits, but alas too many people want a job but don't want to work!

13. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7