The Honduras Invasion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Oct 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Until pictures of a dirty and bloody little orphan stuck in the wire show up

SB21, oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

The Pentagon has dubbed the mission — Operation Faithful Patriot. And they are sending in the marines
    Approximately 1,100 Camp Pendleton Marines have been identified to assist Customs and Border Patrol Protection at the Southern Border 1,100 Camp Pendleton Marines to Assist Border Patrol

Gator 45/70, SB21 and oldman11 like this.
  3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Unfortunately the troops aren't going to be allowed to do what they are trained to do - FIGHT THE ENEMY. They'll be glorified gofers for the BP.
    Until we get serious about protecting our borders, this criminal idiocy will continue.

Gator 45/70 and ghrit like this.
  4. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Wait and see how the election goes,the marines just might get to do their thing after all.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I wonder how much a Guy could make, Selling Wire Cutters on the Mexican side of the boarder, for the next month??

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Electrify that fence ,,,

mysterymet and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Put pit bulls behind it with the wire in front

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

The election aint doing so well for the pachyderms....but hawkish wet dreams are some consolation for some I suppose. I don"t think Donald The Magnificent will be unleashing 'Apocalypse Now' on some footsore and exhausted caravanners just yet.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Hungry put up a razor wire 'fence'

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A fence alone is no good. US/Mexico border is just a bit under 2,000 miles long. Some areas are such that it is impossible to use conventional fencing.

Better than that:
    No welfare for illegals
    Actually, no anything for illegals.
    Bust business for hiring illegals
    No banking services for aliens that do not have a green card.

Put some muscle behind the fence/wall or it will all be for nought.

mysterymet, 3M-TA3, Motomom34 and 5 others like this.
  10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

They are starting to arrive. Please note I am unsure of the reliability of this article. I have only found it in the more liberal MSM outlets. Most of the carvan is still in Mexico but some were able to get rides and have arrived at Tijuana. Currently with the fires in California, I do not think even CA wants these people at the moment.

Migrant caravan group reaches US border

I do think the military needs to put some wire on the top of the fence in the video. I have seen many pictures over the years of people sitting on it.

Zimmy and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I saw a video on another forum of a section of border wall, with illegals climbing it like monkeys, and cheering at the top. I'd nake the wall sections slicker, with razorwire atop it. And electrify it!

12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I want to know who is helping these people. The report I linked above makes me think that this is a provocation. Here are my thoughts. One to two weeks headed up to the election, this was news. Election is over and the conservative outlets are silent. Great motivator to get conservative to the ballot box. But it is not over. The migrants are now arriving. They are arriving in CA during one of the worst wildfires CA has ever had. I know the military stopped traffic entering the country earlier this week to harden the port of entry. Here is the part that is bothering me. Some of the first ones arriving are the LGBT people. Allegedly those folks were separated from the herd and given a ride for safety sake. I have no issue with what they consider themselves, I have no issue with what they do in the privacy of their bedroom. I do not care but many do. I do care about illegal persons flooding into my country. Now some extreme folks do have issue with the LGBT folks. Illegal gay LGBT people is going to enrage some hard-right folks.

Does it seem like more fuel is being poured onto the fire that is happening and dividing this country?

Zimmy, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

The "caravan" problem is very well identified. The real open question is what to do about it? Personally, I don't give a hoot who is funding it, or what it is made from, odds, straights or otherwise. Mad Dog may do what he must to prevent an advance over the border, regardless of "peaceful" or aggressive.

But if we have to consider a conspiracy, how about this: The calinorfia fires were deliberately started to draw attention away from the oddies getting to the border ahead and separate from the main body of invaders.

oldman11 likes this.
  14. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Looks like the spelling and grammar nazi had an epic fail on his own rant. [LMAO]

"Stop ILLITERACY - if your spelling and grammar skills are weak, proofread!
    I have learned on these online forums, that nobody proofreads anymore. Truly a lost art."

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  15. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It's more like a keyboard error, than an inability to spell snake. The m and n keys are adjacent to one another. Of course. Seawolf can always rely upon BT Post's 'fat finger' defence if Seawolf was using a 'smart' 'phone keypad at the time.

Sometimes my proof reading and refinement happen after the Post Reply option has been activated....sometimes not.

Gator 45/70 and Mountainman like this.
  16. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I'm voting for autocorrects I hate autocorrect

Back to the thread.

Turn them back at the border. And sanction Mexico for not stopping them. Make them Mexico's problem. And shoot if they cross over

techsar, SB21, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  17. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

If they all stand in line nice and neat like they will probably all get granted asylum.

This hullabaloo is all propaganda made irelevant by established multi-party policies.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  18. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

SB21, Mountainman and Gator 45/70 like this.
  19. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I saw an article yesterday , just the headline , didn't get a chance to read it. But the headline said the .mil used some type of pain emitting gun on them at the fence. And I dont believe it was the lead throwing pain emitter gun . Lol
    Has anyone else heard of this ?

20. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Could be a sound weapon???

SB21 and Zimmy like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7