The day after: dazed and confused

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bandit99, Nov 9, 2022.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Well, of course the poor losers are going to give any dumba$$ excuse for losing, and suggest that there was skullduggery in the administration of ballot counting.....election denialism is par for the course among the MAGA Republicans these days

2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

LOL Thanks for proving me right.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
  3. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Aw Chell, you should broaden your information sources beyond the Huffington Postand CNN, that and reduce the time spent down in the wine cellar.

4. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

img-97fe74da.

oldawg and Tempstar like this.
  5. Minuteman

6. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I post this every election year:

Q: What is the difference between a Democrat and a Republican?

A: One is in office, one isn't.

VisuTrac and Minuteman like this.
  7. Minuteman

img-b35a7d32.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Minuteman

img-9d95018b.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. Minuteman

Screenshot_20221125_165826_MeWe.

Gator 45/70 and oldawg like this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Anyone who went to that fiasco, deserves exactly what they got… A Prudent Person would’t get within 20 miles those NutJobs… Just exactly what did they expect to happen? I mean REALLY, with FBI Sleeper embedded, plus ATF Goons, and others, all slinking around among the participants, Good Grief, what did they expect… This is what happens to “Bleeding Edge Political Movements”… They just get Hammered…

oldawg and Tempstar like this.
  11. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

As BT said, mainly attention seekers more than insurrectionists. I remember back in NC in the 80's there was a gun/survivalist group over in the next county (Davidson County for the Carolina Boys). One evening during a meeting one member passed around his suppressor for all to see. After the meeting, one of the members (undercover sheriff deputy) pulled over the suppressor owner (State Bureau of Investigation officer). Two other members leaving the meeting pulled up to see what was happening and revealed their FBI credentials to the deputy who had the SBI agent in handcuffs in order to assist. Meanwhile another member happened along and thinking the guys had just stopped in a parking lot to shoot the breeze, stopped to join them. When he saw what was happening he revealed his Rowan County deputy badge so he maybe could get credit for the bust of Mr. Suppressor. After the smoke all cleared and the multi-agency undercover operation was over, it came to light that the founder of the group, his son and his brother were the only 3 members (of 11 total) that were not law enforcement. The SBI agent dreamed up the idea of getting prints on the suppressor, and the three non-law enforcement members were the only ones not to handle it.
    Anyone participating in any organized activity is almost guaranteed to be infiltrated, especially one planned months in advance like the Jan6 mess. What started as a protest was egged on by infiltrators until it escalated, and there is no doubt in my mind that the end result was carefully planned out just how they wanted it to be.

Gator 45/70, CraftyMofo and oldawg like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7