The Covid Got Me!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ura-Ki, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Prayers outbound @ Ura-Ki... I have a 70% loss that my hearing devices somewhat correct. This total loss thing is horrific!! Praying that your hearing returns soon.

SB21, sec_monkey, Seepalaces and 2 others like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Just this year I had something called vestibular swanoma, Basically a very slow growing tumor on my right side hearing nerve and balance nerve. Make a long story short surgeons removed both nerves --lost my hearing in the right side(never come back) and my balance. Over the course of 4 months I have learned to walk again. Hearing in left ear at 50 % (military) Praying your hearing comes back I know what you are going through. Have faith.

CraftyMofo, SB21, sec_monkey and 5 others like this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Yall see this^^^ Ol Chello is say'n adapt and strive to perceiver Nothing wrong with that encouragement!!!

Dunerunner, 3M-TA3, VisuTrac and 5 others like this.
  4. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Chel is cool.

5. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

People have been saying that COVID is actually snake venom. If you search brighteon.com for "venom" you'll find videos. Dr Ardis talks about this extensively. One of the things to cure venom poisoning is nicotine. Could try nicotine gum. It's kinda gross, but might help.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  6. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

7. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

.. .. dis is incorrect .. ..

.. .. dat stuff is harmful .. ..

3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

There is some evidence based scientific support for using nicotine as a therapeutic for reducing the inflammatory affects of the cytokine storm stage of some Covid infections. Instead of chewing nicotine gum, a simpler, less distasteful, and a more effective way of modulating nicotine dosage may be to use nicotine patches instead.

Smoking as a way of gaining the nicotine effect, would be counter productive by degrading the lung's capacity to process oxygen into the bloodstream, and it has other harmful effects that mitigate against recovery from Covid19.

Nicotine and COVID-19

The Snake Venom 'hypothesis' has been roundly debunked by many sources....yet it lives on...there's always someone who'll keep giving it enough oxygen to survive.

Fact check: COVID-19 caused by a virus, not snake venom

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
  9. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I don't know for sure, one way or another. I know that almost everything we've been told about COVID is a lie. What the truth is, I don't know. I do not trust the MSM fact checkers, because they have a very clear and obvious pattern of backing up the MSM lies with more lies.

Whether the venom stuff is true or not, I do not know. One strange thing that is going on is that no laboratories have isolated COVID 19. They do not have samples available for Mass Spectrometer analysis machines. If they can't isolate it, if they can't provide a sample of it, then that is a MAJOR problem. Many red flags there.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

There's a 3 part series from Mike Adams and Dr. Ardis concerning the venom theory. There's a lot of information there. It would take a long time to debunk all of this:

Part 1/3 - Dr. Bryan Ardis reveals bombshell origins of COVID, mRNA vaccines and treatments

There seems to be some sort of connection between snake venom and COVID. What it is, I'm not 100% sure. I don't totally buy into the venom argument 100%, but I think there is a connection there. There certainly are companies like VenomTech in full operation. That is undeniable:
    Home - Venomtech

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

.. .. da venom stuff is FAKE .. ..

.. .. Dr. Bryan Ardis D.C. is a former chiropractor .. ..

.. .. dere are sites online dat claim he is a FRAUD .. ..

COVID Conspiracy Theorists Are at War Over ‘Snake Venom’

.. .. stew peters is involved in all dis .. ..

.. .. grandma says "bless deir hearts" .. ..

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
    Gator 45/70 and VisuTrac like this.
  12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I'm confident that grandma has more sense than most in this place. Go grandma! (y) :)

Gator 45/70, sec_monkey and Ura-Ki like this.
  13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Guy next door is a smoker (Dragon) his wife got the jab, She caught the Wuhan vd #19
    Everyone at his job site caught something as everything is vd #19
    Wuhan vd #19 -1 Dragon-0 never caught it him.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  14. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  15. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Hopefully you'll be all right ya old goat!:)
    The whole herd caught it a few months back. I blame the Nurse, but we really don't know who introduced it to the family.We had a light case I suppose, just flu like and feeling crappy. Sass's son got it good. No taste,smell,ect. for about a month.

and the problem is???:lol:
    All kiddin aside, praying for ya. Like you I wear hearing aids. Losing your hearing, even short term is kinda scary. Heal soon Brother!!

16. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Sorry that it turned out like that
    I had it and I had my 3 shots so as Covid went I felt bad for a day or day and a half then i was ok other than I could not smell or taste anything for a week or so then I was good
    I hope in time yours will come back

SB21, Dunerunner, sec_monkey and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7