The Civil War is HERE Says Democrat Media, Biden Speech Celebrated As Pre-War Declaration By Dems

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Sep 3, 2022.

1. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

I guess if we wait ‘til black powder is over, then we’re butting up against Christmas. Then New Year’s. I guess the schedule is pretty wide open after that.

Ura-Ki, VisuTrac and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Oh New Year's, that would be one way to start off the year.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Cowards always seem to make it through the wars okay, maybe as slaves and maybe chucked into gas chambers, but usually alive if they can run and hide far enough.

4. enloopious

Until they get strung up...

5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Nah, they have an exit strategy. Also probably have get out of jail free cards as they already excluded themselves from prosecution or detainment.

Gator 45/70, Bandit99 and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

They won't be able to steal elections ever again, because they don't plan to ever allow them to take place to begin with.
    1. Incite a Civil War prior to 2024 against all other pokitical parties
    2. Declare martial law and suspend election until the crisis is over
    3. When you run out of enemies to kill, simply pick another crisis to retain martial law indefinitely
    4. Celebrate the eventual coronation of Hunter Jong-Un with a visit from Dennis Rodman.

7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Schiffer was no hero...he was deluded into a criminal act by believing the liar-in-chief's big lie that the 2020 election had been stolen from Prez .45

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. enloopious

I'm pretty sure he was an agent provocateur sent by either the FB1 or CI@ trying to start the civil war.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well, sounds more like a suicide to me. Oh well, he did have the part about the thief of the election correct and, now we know, the FBI's role in it like sitting on Hunter's laptop and even telling Facebook to slow roll it, but that's okay because the Agent in Charge of it already submitted his retirement. Case closed.

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. enloopious

I stand corrected, Manchurian Candidate.

When the FBI admitted going to Facebook and Twitter and other companies to stop the conversations, they admitted to Fascism and violating the First Amendment. Fascism is the mixing of government and big business. This is why small businesses were shut down for CV but Walmart wasn't. Its a government controlled business along with Target and McDs and all the others. Now you know who to target when the civil war starts throwing blows. Its not North and South. Its not Left and Right. Its people and government.

11. enloopious

Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  12. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The country needs to split there is no compromise
    The government doesn't go after big companies because they know big companies have deep pockets and can afford a team of lawyers. Small companies don't have the resources to fight the government otherwise they would go broke. In order to survive they do what the the government says. Just the same it's Fascism. The government does the same with individuals look what they did to general Flynn

Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
    Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  13. enloopious

14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

That candy ass will be the first one to soil himself if his dream ever comes true. Subtle hint: people fight back and the people you are picking a fight with own the most ordinance, have the most combat experience, and tend to get more physical exercise that walking between the kitchen, living room, and bathroom. Wait until you get to experience unexpected and long lasting power outages in your urban paradise not to mention food shortages.

Poptart breath there will be unlikely to be alive six months after it starts. Less likely, because mouthpiece sellouts will be high in the list. He would be amazed how many people can take out a man sized target beyond a thousand yards are out there.

Ura-Ki, enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I think you forgot a major point in that Walmart has huge contracts with China, even manufacturing over there. Hell, China makes up the majority of all their products!

16. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

The left orchestrated that speech to make some hot head conservative do something stupid before the mid terms so they can use it as an excuse to either cancel midterms or have cheat by mail again. We just need all the conservative or middle of the road voters who are sick of this shit to just calm the hell down and vote these bastards out in November.

Bandit99, Ura-Ki, enloopious and 5 others like this.
  17. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

^^^^^[applaud][applaud]

Ura-Ki, CraftyMofo and Gator 45/70 like this.
  18. enloopious

Hitler got voted in with 98% approval. Just saying.

I dream of a day when people take responsibility for their own actions. Voting for someone else to make the world a better place is doomed to fail because the grifters always know how to make a buck by promising to make someone else's goals happen. Politicians have been stealing dreams since the dawn of man. They NEVER make the world a better place. You may get a populist like Trump in but he is also flawed and what can he do? The C!A will probably take him out before he can do anything meaningful. That is what they did with Kennedy and they got away with it. Voting is great in a Republic but we haven't had one of those since 1913 or 1933 depending on how generous you're feeling.

It is enough for the people that they vote. That decides nothing in a Communist country. Those that count the votes decide everything.

Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and apache235 like this.
  19. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Though Trump is flawed like all humans --but even with his flaws he got things done for the betterment of the "Republic"and that stems from his being a businessman. He took no salary and worked a full day not like our current Presidential imposter. Politicians spent other peoples money, make outlandish promises only to keep their lucrative "jobs" wrong term they do no work produce nothing but debt. Correct term lucrative positions. It takes an educated not indoctrinated people to keep a Republic but those in power have dumb down the educational system so they can spoon feed their crap to the willing masses

enloopious, Bandit99, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  20. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

This is just my 2 cents. Just pondering the what ifs and could bes.
    I would think that any major incident in response to the provocations coming out would be a false flag event. I don't see any true Patriots taking up arms at this point. Other than a random crazy. Maybe a few scattered lone wolf random, low impact events. But nothing large scale and coordinated.

If the vaunted midterms turn out to be another blatant, in your face, farce of an election then I would not be surprised to see large scale, armed marches and events. However I find that highly unlikely. The elites have been stealing elections for decades. It was only the unprecedented and completely unexpected by them, landslide in the last one that forced them to show thier hand. When they saw that thier fraudulent vote buffer was not going to be anywhere close to enough to secure the election they panicked and shut everything down to get more fake votes in to cover the deficit. If not for that they would have quietly secured the election as usual and we would have been none the wiser. If that is the case with these midterms, they quietly steal just enough of the races to hold the senate and possibly the house, then it would not be enough of a trigger to light the fuse.
    So what in my mind could be the impetus for Patriots to say enough and take up arms?
    I see these possibilities, in order of least likely first, as;

Donald Trump arrested in an aired raid and perp walked out on live TV. (A leftists wet dream)

Trump is assassinated. With major news footage.

More likely in my mind is it would take something much more personal. Americans being rounded up and arrested for dubious "crimes" . Ala the J6 political prisoners but on a much wider scale.

Gun confiscation. Which could go along with the previous mass arrests. Remember, the IRS and ATF are both under the Treasury Dept.

So that is my take. I have little faith in any major changes from elections. They have manipulated and rigged them in thier favor for decades. I have always believed our election system was a fraud and that our leaders were selected not elected. I used to have a bumper sticker that read "it doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always gets elected."
    I may be a bit pessimistic but I have made several trips around the sun and seen it happen time and again.
    I don't believe we can vote away this corrupt system. I do believe the only way we will ever take back this country and put a stop to this madness is by violent revolution. And as horrible a thought as that may be, I find the prospect remote. Most people when it came down to it would not have the grit and determination, the moral convictions to pledge and risk thier life, liberty and fortunes for a cause as remote and removed from thier daily existence as Freedom and Liberty. Those are ideas in books and movies. I fear the blazing torch of Liberty that spurred our forefathers to risk and lay down thier lives to pass on to us is now only a sputtering ember. What would it take to fan it back into flame?

[2c]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7