The Brits are beyond hope - London's Mayor Declares Intense New 'Knife Control' Policies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lancer, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

A guy I work with the other day asked if I had a knife he could use. Of course, I said, and handed him my CRKT. At first grab of it, he did his best crocodile dundee.... "now this is a knife"!! ;) #everydaycarry :)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    Tully Mars, HK_User, AD1 and 3 others like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

Tully Mars, HK_User, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Tully Mars, Dont, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

If you collected all the intellect of the UK , an American blond could do a better job running the country.

HK_User, Homer Simpson, duane and 5 others like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Sounds like the original ''Brits'' need their guns back!

SB21, Tully Mars, HK_User and 4 others like this.
  6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I have carried a knife since Junior High. Bought my first, a 4" twin blade Buck #317 in my freshman year high school, carried it around the world in the Navy and still own it after 47 years. I feel naked without a knife, and use one literally every day. It is the most indespensible tool any man can have. That muzzy mayor is a fool.

7. aardbewoner

aardbewoner judge a human on how he act,not on look and talk.

Yeah weapons in the hands of the people are bad, as is violence,no political uncorrect replies,stand and get butchered. EXCEPT of your a gov.employee,use of any weapon is justified.

8. duane

duane Monkey+++

aardbewoner, I have also noticed that as they scream about outlawing personal firearms, those that would enforce the laws are getting ever more militarized and creating even more meaningless technical reasons to limit your rights and of course to selectively enforce them to enhance their control.

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I see things from a bit of a Different ViewPoint... You rarely hear of an ELECTED LEO, trying. to disarm his Constituants... The majority of Appointed LEOs are the ones that want to DisArm, the folks that they “ Protect & Serve”... Ithink it is simply because they MUST playcate their Administrator who Appointed them... This is especialy TRUE, if you factor in the size, and Density of the. Population that they Serve... when the County Sheriff, has to send out his force, in One on One, and. the nearest Backup is 20 Minutes away, he has a totally different approuch to His Operations, and the Citizens who ELECTED him, becomes his backup force... Where I live, we are our own First Responders, PERIOD... Even if they dispatched the second they received the call, they are still a minimum of 1.5 Hours away... Our State Troopers do NOT deter Crime... They just investigate, AFTER THE FACT, and Police up any Bodies, that are left... and if the Perp is still Breathing, they haul him off to the GrayBar Hotel... That is their Job... Our Trooper, knows if he needs Backup, We are ready to provide what he needs, untill his associates can arrive, which may be Hours at best, and Days, many times...In Cities, backup is Minutes away, and by that time the issue was resolved, and the Perp is in the wind, many times BEFORE the Call even goes out, in the first place...

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Tully Mars like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7