Survivor McGyver- Deliverance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Apr 12, 2015.

1. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

Hard to say. I learned a long time ago not to tell a DM how to do their job. I'm just a PC, bending the rules...Haha.

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Wood? nails for improvised weapons, traps. Paint? Fuel for a heat conductive bomb, maybe. Lightbulb? well of course, a source of heat and ignition. Boards, maybe improvises weapons and shelter from exploding paint can, possibly a lever and a means of impeding access to your cell. Underwear? Maybe a simple slingshot. The wire mesh? conductive....extension cord and a puddle of urine to facilitate conductivity and grounding. Might even use a piece of it as an improvised electrode to melt the chain links and exit the window, but definitely leave a trap to remind the miscreants that they need to find a new career.

3. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

No my summer underwear has little rodeo cowboys on them. My winter ones have the Grinch.

I would go at the eyebolt. Not to bend it out, but try to unscrew it. Then I'ld wait with that chain around my ankle (here comes a pulled groin muscle) and the stick and the spray paint and wait to go to work.

4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I think in the scenario I would plan flight, not fight. I heard talking so 2, 3??? that being unknown, escape and elude would be the better option for me. I am unsure if I could get out of the leg chain so it has to come with me. I would try to unscrew the eye-bolt from the wall and use the dirty rags to tie around the chain/leg cuff to keep it from making noise. With the stick I would pry off the mesh. The stick would come with me, I think it would be the quickest weapon. I don't want to take time to make other weapons, because escaping is my goal.

Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Did you ever read "The Ransom of Red-Chief"? Just sayin...

6. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I now have an image of Seacowboys running away from that shack, skivvies-turned-slingshot in hand, with his rifle flopping madly about.

Ganado and Tully Mars like this.
  7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

No, actually never heard of it. Is there a scene like this? I googled it and there is a movie also. I will see if I can get the book from the library.

1. Dunerunner
  2. Dunerunner
  3. Dunerunner
  4. Dunerunner
  5. DKR
  6. Dunerunner
  7. Dunerunner
  8. Dunerunner
  9. Dunerunner
  10. ED GEiN
  11. Motomom34
  12. ED GEiN