Survivalmonkey Anniversary Trivia Contest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

not yet

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Think Book Club

4. Yard Dart

Rats.... I thought you just wanted the thread posted..... back to digging in the locker for an answer ;)

5. RightHand

This is a tough one I think so I'll drop a clue that may lead you in the right direction.

This book was pivotal in my understanding a political philosophy and how easily people can become corrupt. It is timeless

6. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I'll throw out another guess - Unintended Consequences.

7. RightHand

I can't believe I have stumped my best guessers for a whole 45 mins. Carry on with your searches

Tully Mars and Yard Dart like this.
  8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

King James version.

9. RightHand

G, I thought you of all people would trump this one. Resume the stirring of memory cells

10. ghrit

Too late tonight, minutes from augering in.

11. RightHand

Think of it as you fall into sleep and the answer will be on you tongue as you awaken

12. Mountainman

That is a tough one and not sure where to look for it. UC did not really fit your clue but was vaguely close and discuss many times here.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  13. Yard Dart

ghrit likes this.
  14. Mountainman

I really don't have a clue what book it is, must not have read it. Your clues are good and there is someone here that knows it.

15. RightHand

I'm fairly certain that you have read it. Get some rest and thing about it as you watch the sheep jump the fence

16. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

We had a book club? Darn, I missed it? That is right up my alley. @RightHand if you ever have another, let me know.

Tully Mars likes this.
  17. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Atlas Shrugged?

18. ghrit

Foxfire series?

19. RightHand

LOL Not yet but all good suggestions

20. Mountainman

Who got it right...Clyde?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7