Stupid Should Be Fatal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TailorMadeHell, Jan 1, 2022.

1. [​IMG]
    Godspeed

2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Side note, hippy campers sleeping in their tents.... are the soft tacos of bear country.... ;)

3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I was gonna say the same thing. Maybe start it at a certain age.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Going by what I see on the news or hear from others, this society thing doesn't seem to be too civil anyways. Can we stop the world so I can get off? More and more proving Idiocracy was a documentary.

Motomom34, Yard Dart, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I say let's just start with removing the warning labels/markings from stuff and see where that goes.

6. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

Polar bears are very intelligent and will clown to lure one into grabbing range. The one in the San Antonio Zoo tries it’s all the time and the snowflakes think he is the sweetest bear alive. If it were not for the fence and moat they have around the bear section they would be lunch.

7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Kill two birds with one stone kill off the idiots and keep the bears well fed

8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yep ,,, that's part of the problem with people today ,, to many warning labels ,,, and not enough consequences being taught .
    My daughter had her 3 yr old in the house a few weeks ago,, daughter said she was scared the kid would get burned,, I said leave her alone,, she'll only get burned once . She got close and felt the heat ,, now everytime she comes in the house,, she walks up to it and looks to see if it's on before getting to close .
    The more people the bears eat,,, the more people learn . Experience is the best teacher out there .

Gator 45/70, jim2 and johnbb like this.
  9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Your bears eating stupid people logic is impeccable....except that people keep being eaten by bears...the only experiential benefactors seem to be the bears, who have learned how humans are an easy, reliable food source. :rolleyes:

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. Years back I was up in Whistler walking across the bridge that connects the Whistler side to Blackcomb side. Off to the right there is a small park and in that park was a mother black bear and her two cubs. Bears being a common sight up there people were just standing way back and quietly snapping photos. Well wha da ya know this stupid tourist pushing an baby in a stroller and with a kid in her other hand was waking towards its saying "look at the bear". Luckily a local park attendant intervened and told her to get out of there.

Darwin almost awarded another prize that day.

Problem is that there are too many stupid people in this world that unfortunately reproduce.

Godspeed.

11. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

12. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Hi
    Well ,, I guess I should have gotten a little more specific ,,I was more implying the caged bears at the zoos . A bear knaws on an arm stuck in his house ,, should be considered the bears property,, or the bear can enforce the Castle Doctrine and use whatever force necessary to protect said bears property.
    Basically,, why kill the bear for eating food stuck into his house ,,, sooner or later when word gets out ,, people will quit feeding the bears with their body parts.
    I was talking about this caged bear ,,, not all of the Yogi bears wandering the National Forests .

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7