some good reasons to not put stickers on your vehicle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Oct 5, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I sport my 6er stickers.
    This indicates that I will stop and assist a LEO Fire and Medical personnel.

2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I fly the US Flag day and night (illuminated) and outside of that it's plain Jane vanilla. BTW, since we moved in and started flying Old Glory a few neighbors have joined us.

techsar, M118LR and Merkun like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Oh no you might offended a muzzel'em.

4. M118LR

M118LR Caution: Does not play well with others.

Every so often I'll wear a Freddie & Sammie ball cap with a never give up T-Shirt. But that's only when roaming into the worst parts of town. If I'm really feeling My Wild Oats, I'll wear a muscle shirt which allows my Military Ink to be read.

5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Cold war kid here - no tats, no identifying marks. I decided to become a gray man before my age hit double digits. That was because of the Soviets, turned out it was important because of the descent of the US into tyranny.

6. M118LR

Like the white feather in The Gunnies Cap, Sometimes Bravado = Intimidation. It might not be advantageous to refugees, But Warriors only die once. JMO. & it ain't that humble.

7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Didn't say I planned to hide in the bushes and piss myself. The latest aircraft and ships are designed to be as undetectable as possible for a reason.

M118LR likes this.
  8. M118LR

Yes! That could relate to the Cold War, but as a rifle carrying GRUNT, (not to be confused with Army Infantry) there isn't any stealth technology involved in a Human IR Signature. So if the ambient is right, go ahead and piss yourself in the bushes, just shoot straight when the time comes to defend those you have deemed as worthy. JMHO.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  1. Brokor
  2. DKR
  3. Illini Warrior
  4. Witch Doctor 01
  5. duane
  6. Thunder5Ranch
  7. Yard Dart
  8. ghrit
  9. 10brokenpromises
  10. tulianr
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary