So what did you put away this week?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by melbo, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

New Marlin model 60 ..took me calling Wally World 4 times before they told me the got a proceed on the check. Damn check came in good 5 days ago but did anyone call me hellll noooo!!!!

2. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

Just got in my 900 rds of Lake City 5.56 & 250 rds of .45acp I ordered online for a good deal on Black Friday :)

3. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

If you have access to small osage orange trees they can be planted 1' apart and trimmed to 4' to 6' tall it makes a nasty wall of thorns. This is what we are starting to do.

Living Fences: How-To, Advantages and Tips - Modern Homesteading - MOTHER EARTH NEWS

If you plant stinging nettles, wild roses, black berries on the outside of that I think you could pretty much control any access to just limited intrey points.

BWM

VisuTrac likes this.
  4. NoOzone

NoOzone Monkey+

A great time to buy baking supplies. Butter here in Iowa is $1.99/lbs, sugar is down to 50 cents/lbs and I bought flour 5 lbs. for 88 cents (bought 50 lbs. at Fareway Stores).

I'm freezing the butter just like last year. Bought 50 lbs when it was on sale and it lasted the entire year.

Aldi's have Sweetened and Condensed milk for $1.19 can, great price vs Wally World. Bought 24 cans. Blueberry pie filling $1.99, got 12 cans. Even pecans and walnuts are as cheap as I've seen them in months.

5. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

20lbs rice 4 12pacs ramen noodles 10 gal kerosene

6. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

[rofllmao] I put My Sanity Away This Week [rofllmao]

craneje and Cephus like this.
  7. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Why are you on this insane website LOL

8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

All us loonies gotta stick together....

larryinalabama likes this.
  9. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

1000 rnds 22 2 rounds silver

10. scrapman21009

scrapman21009 Chupacabra Hunter

new meat grinder....funny thing was when i got it at a local flea market, I am standing there holding my hand powered meat grinder next to an Amish guy texting on his smartphone[dunno]

11. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Our (manual) meat grinder we got when my (maternal) grandparents died. It's at least 50 years old far as I know(belonged to my great-grandmother), gonna dig it out in the next few days and clean it and see if it works.

12. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

I traded some stuff for a 6 eye wood burning cook stove with bun warmer, and some firewood for 2 Aladdin lamps. The lamps are good for heat as well as light!

13. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

a little of this, a little of that and a whole bunch of future whoop azz! Plus some rice, beans and canned fruit.

14. carly28043

carly28043 Monkey+

Ok. I am so jealous.[drooling]

15. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Due to recent Legislation, It might be prudent for OPSEC to post nothing more specific than the post I quoted above. In fact if I were a government shill, I might take offense at the "whoop azz" comment. Just saying ..... these are perilous times my friends. It may be the time to play it a whole lot closer to the vest.:mad:

16. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Canvas needles, thread, and palm.

17. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

no money no preps,, mabey next week.

18. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Well, if the they want to come and get the whoop azz. I'm more than willing to give it to them. [nutkick]

19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

One 50ft.Silo of polished rice...
    10,000 lbs.peeled crawfish tails...
    1-18 wheeler loaded with #2 diesel...( for da generator)...
    1500 lbs. Seasoning...Creole...
    1-Bud Light truck...Loaded...
    29 case's...Crown Royal Black...
    I'm trying to fly under the radar...

...ccc...[woot]

20. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Sounds like a party...........any girls.........I got beeds

1. Dunerunner
  2. Dunerunner
  3. Dunerunner
  4. Dunerunner