So what did you put away this week?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by melbo, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Beans are a staple here.. The dog don't mind my occasional rectal toot's.:)

Gator 45/70, Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

I forgot to mention one of the new army modular sleeping bags.that I bought from a friend.

3. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

Beans rice wheat, Camo pants all bucketed and stored

4. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

6 dump truck loads of chicken manure...:unsure: the fields will be greener this spring... I guarantee...:)

Marck, pearlselby, T. Riley and 4 others like this.
  5. Dont

How about two more broken hospital beds... Or shale I say, future shop projects..

Ganado, Gator 45/70 and kellory like this.
  6. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Courious, what are you doing with them?

pearlselby likes this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Bought a half dozen Motorola i355's along with a half dozen of the better rubber duck antennas, also a NIB i560 on eBay. They should arrive next week, then I'm going program as in An Interesting, SECURE, Comm's Device, for your CN-AoO | Survival Forums

A few of them will be distributed to trusted individuals in my AO after they are programmed and tested.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  8. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

T. Riley,
    I was getting ready to ask the same question. I would like to have one too with a wheelchair and crutches. I have a walker and plenty of walking sticks,

Ganado likes this.
  9. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

We bought more containers for clothing and such, socks, T Tissue, paper towels, napkins, extra paper products. 5 large rolls of foil.

Ganado likes this.
  10. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Witch Doctor 01 likes this.
  11. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

12. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

13. Dont

Had received one of the old hand crank type of beds last year and had focused on the lead screws and the nuts.. Picked up another one of the crank up ones and an electric bed and this time I focused on the frames and end boards.. Started thinking that the frames would make a handy roll around tool box, parts bin, work bench, or cart for gas bottles and welding tools.. Lots of possibilities... And , yes the wheels will require changing out for any of the above...

kellory, Ganado and T. Riley like this.
  14. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Dont very creative thinking ..... are pictures possible?

15. Dont

I won't be putting them together until I have a shop built.. Can put up some pic's of the bed's..

Ganado likes this.
  16. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Got my wife's sewing machines set up and her materials and supplies inventoried and organized. Now I gotta get the old foot-powered sewing-machine my mother-in-law has stored in her basement...or more accurately, get the boy and his friends to move that heavy mutha for me!

Ganado likes this.
  17. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I see them on CL listed as "antique sewing machine". They are no longer part of any designer style so they show up at $50 - $75.

Ganado likes this.
  18. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

The machines themselves are cheap...the frame and desks go anywhere from $125 and up.
    [​IMG]

stg58, VisuTrac, Motomom34 and 3 others like this.
  19. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Looks just like the one Granma had. (I actually used it on a Cub Scout project. The less said about that, the better. Even then it was hard to find drive "belts".)

20. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Sold my home (well, have it under contract anyway) in the city and have a home under contract out in the country. New home is on 2 acres, old home was .08 acres, just a bit of a change there. Fewer restrictions and we're adding about 500sqft to the house. Set to do both closings on the 24th of November, so much to do, so little time :)

1. Dunerunner
  2. Dunerunner
  3. Dunerunner
  4. Dunerunner
  5. Dunerunner
  6. Dunerunner
  7. Dunerunner
  8. Dunerunner
  9. Thunder5Ranch
  10. Dunerunner
  11. Dunerunner
  12. Dunerunner